32

Bobby

"WHAT!"

"Mom hold on. Ill tell you in a min." I say to her." Dad, you just said that River is not your kid so what would make you a grandfather?"

"I dont know." He said walking out if the room, leaving me to deal with mom.

"What did he mean when he said that he was a grandfather?" My mom asked walking closer to me.

"Well, i found River-" i was cut off.

"Than where is she?"

"She is safe." I stop and make my mom sit down. "I dont know how to say this but you are a grandma." I come right out with it.

"Boy or girl? Name? How old? Father?"

"Its a boy. His name is Noah James. He is a week old. And his father, well thats a different story."

"Tell." She puts her hands on my hands. I looks like she is about to cry.

"The berth father name is Harry but the man who is taking his place name is Louis."

"Ok. So when do i get to see this little bundle of joy?" She was smiling.

**

River

Noah is now a month old. Juliet she getting better with Zayn. My mom is going to be meting with me, Harry, and Louis. She said that she wants to met the baby and both fathers.

Harry is getting the car ready well me, and Louis get Noah's stuff all ready to go. Noah was wearing a blue onzie with blue shorts, blue shoes, blue baby sunglasses, and a blue little sun hat. Harry was wearing brown shorts and a white t-shirt. Louis was wearing black shorts, baseball shirt and black sunglasses. I was wearing a pink sun dress with my black bikini under, white high heels, a white sun hat, and black sunglasses with diamonds down each side.

**

When we all got to park we where going to be meting at. I got Noah out of the car, Louis got the dipper bag and Harry parked the car. We all walked over to where Bobby and my mom where.

My mom stands up and walks over to me.

"My baby girl." She says as she hugs me.

She looks at what i have in my arms.

"And this must be my grandson, Noah." She takes him and slowly rocks him.

We all walk over to the picnic table and sit down. Mom handed Noah back to me.

"So this must be the dads?" She said pointing to Harry and Louis.

Than we had the big long talk about how Harry is the berth dad and how Louis is going to be the full time dad. Than the talk about me going home with my mom came up. Great.

"River, i would like for you to come home." Mom says.

"I dont want to." I say back.

"Why?" She puts her hands on the table. I look at Bobby and he nods as in telling me to tell her.

"1. Noah's room is at Louis'. 2. I want Noah to grow up with both parents in the house hold. 3. I cant go back to dad." I say out of breath.

"What about your father, River. He is your dad."

"Mom, i cant hold it in any more." I hand Noah off to Louis so he can feed him.

"What?"

"Mom, he raped."

"When?"

"When i was 4." Than Bobby cut in.

"Mom, i saw it." Bobby said putting his hand on her shoulder.

My mom was now crying. After about 30mins she finally said that i can stay with Louis and that i can come get all my thing when i want.

______________________________________________________________

Btw, now that Rivers mom knows where she is the amber-alert has stopped. Thats why she was at the park.

For the next chap i need 50 votes.

Hope you are liking the book.

I Have started a new book called ' will i ever stay in one place'. You should check it out.