37

River

4 months later

Noah is 11 months old. He still cant walk but he stands up sometimes. Noah will be 1 in less than a month and its so cute. When people say that babys grow up to fast its true. Juliet is due any day now.

**

We where all sitting in the living room. Noah was up stairs sleeping when it happened.

Me and Juliet where in the kitchen making some cheese dip for the boys and us. We walked back into the living room.

"Here we go-" than there was a big bang. I look over and see that Juliet dropped the big dish. i put down the blow of chips.

"Whats wrong?" I put my hands on her shoulder to keep her from tipping over.

"The baby is coming." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Oh my god." I say. "ZYAN RAN UP STAIRS AND GET 3 COLD TOELES, HARRY GO GET TWO PILLOWS. NIALL GO FIND NOAHS BATHTUB AND FILL IT WITH WARM WATER. LIAM I NEED A CLIP AND SOMETHING TO CUT THE CORD. LOUIS GO GET ICE AND SMASH IT A LITTLE ALONG WITH A COLD BOTTLE OF WATER." As im saying this they all run to go get what i told them to.

"We dont we just take her to the doctor?" Niall asked as they all walked in at the same time.

"Cuz its to late, she wont make it." I say. Im just glad that they all still know how to put baby stuff together.

I put the pillows down and lay Juliet down on them. I put a cold towel a round her next. I hand the other to Zyan so that he can keep her forehead cool. I clean my hands. Niall put the baby bathtub beside me. Louis sat on the other side of Juliet and started putting the ice chips in her mouth.

After about 10 mins she was ready to push.

"Push" she does what i say and 35 mins later, Hazel Juliet Malik was born.

Juliet was still in pain. I looked and saw that there was something else coming. Or like anther baby.

"LOUIS WASH THE BABY IN THE TUB." I start telling Juliet to push again. The door breaks open. We all look over. There is 5 men.

"ZYAN YOUR DEAD!!" One of the man say. He than pulls out a gun and aims it at Zyan.

Out than came baby number two, the same time a gun shot was heard.