14

Rivers POV

"I" I stopped not knowing what to say. Ya he was hot but it was just weird."I would love to."

**

I was on my way down stairs to go see Niall when he was coming up the stairs.

"Niall, I have something i want to say."

"Same."

"Ok, you go first."

"Can you give me a..." he stopped and looked at his feet.

"I know what your going to say and sure." i said sadly. i was going to thank him for not asking for anything but i was to soon.

Niall is a Virgin. So i know he would ask for sex because everyone saves that for the right person. I didnt get to cuz of my fucking dad. I only be a daddys girl so that he thinks i dont remember what he did to me, not say that he didnt try stopping his friend ether. Bobby stopped him for me.

**

After what Niall wanted, I got ready to go to the movies with Louis.

I had put on pick eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, red lip stick, black high heels, and a strapless little black dress.

"Are you ready!" Louis yelled from down stairs.

"Ya im coming." i said back as i walked down the stairs.

**

"What do you want to see?" He said to me. And it looked like he was blushing.

"How about Dive me crazy."

"Ok. Two for drive me crazy." he said to the girl behind the conner.

We walked up the stairs to our seats. He had his arm a round me. I didnt do a thing, i liked him being beside.

Scene from movie.

"Take me to sendtellule Chase."

"How did you get this number?"

"I remember it. Take me."

"Your drunk."

"Im despret."

"Oh. When you put it that way."

"Your not afend, so dont prende to be. Im guess your in triged."

"I am."

"No da. gorges dropped you."

"Ya, well."

"Well you have a tiny idea how i feel."

"Whats in this for me."

"If you have to ask, your not as smart as you think you are. Sleep on it and get back to me."

End of scene.

When the movie was over, we went to his car and went home. He walked me to my room then he went to his.

I had fleet diffent. Like that he wanted to know me the way a boyfriend would know a girlfriend.

I think I am starting to like him.