New Classmate

"Jungkook where did you go we were looking for you!" A boy walked up to my soulmate who is still dumbfounded by the fact I had just rejected him. 

He is cute. But all boys are just distraction at least that's what my sister says. She found her soulmate but she still didn't marry him saying why marry someone when that's basically a commitment.

"But you're supposed to love me we're soulmates!" Jungkook shouts attracting everyone within a 10-mile radius.

Everyone was whispering to each other, "What's going on?" "Is it a soulmate gone wrong?"

Pathetic.

"Okay everyone show is over. You people don't need to get involved in a teenage relationship please continue with your life." I spoke causing everyone to shrug their shoulders and continue their day.

"Look um Jungkook was it? I don't care if you see me as your soulmate or even if I am because right now I don't want to be your soulmate. When I'm ready I will tell you but right now I don't want you anywhere near me."

I looked at him and he looked completely dumbfounded he was confused and upset. Who knows how much he really loves this whole soulmate thing.

"B-but...we are destined ."

He looks like a lost little puppy and honestly I did feel bad but I don't even know this person. Why do I have to be destined to be with him couldn't it have been someone I already knew?

"Jungkook seriously let's go clearly she isn't interested. Don't worry you won't be the one in danger." A boy with an ominous look of clearly not caring what's going on patted his back trying to calm him down and he looks at me momentarily slight upset at me. 

"What do you mean in danger?" I look towards him slightly confused. No one ever explained to me that I could be in danger by not accepting my soulmate. 

They looked at me confused and slightly awestruck like as if I did not know what was going on. Personally, I did not want to deal with this anymore, and while it was my party and I was in this location I did not want to ruin my day discussing my soulmate I did not want to find yet. 

"Y/n what's going on why are you making such a ruckus?" My mother comes walking towards the commotion and personally, I did not want to hear what she might have to say. 

I turn towards her and smiled, "Everything is fine I was just making friends with these guys." She observers the guys that are surrounding Jungkook and look them up and down. 

Inching in closer to me she smiles and whispers, "I think the one with the dark hair and round eyes is cute did any of them connect as your soulmate?"

"Um...mom honestly I do not wish to speak about the whole soulmate situation especially when it is my birthday. I prefer to just enjoy my day. You told me to try to find my soulmate in school tomorrow. Not today."

She looks at me and frowns but then turns to the guys, "It's great to see you guys, today is y/n's birthday and so we decided to rent out the location for her birthday you are more than welcome to stay."

"No thank you, ma'am. We can see that our presence is not welcomed." One of the guys says before heading out followed behind by the others. Jungkook looks at me one last time. For a moment, I felt my heart skip a beat I turned away and walked back towards the crowd. 

"Ridiculous this whole soulmate situation," I muttered to myself just looking forward to school tomorrow. 

-The next day-

I woke up to my 6:30 alarm. The room is dark due to the heavy curtains. I look around my room taking in the darkness. I sigh and realize I met my soulmate already. I didn't know how to feel both the excitement yet annoyingness hit me. 

I listen to my vinyl that was playing from last night and look over my phone. 5 missed phone calls from my friend. Do people not know I sleep, especially after last night I needed even more sleep.

I was about to go back to sleep but my phone started ringing. Answering in my rusty voice I already expected the following phrase, "If you're still sleeping how do you expect to do anything for your future?"

That's my friend. She always tells me the truth straight to my face I guess that is one thing I love about her. "I'm awake for your information and second of all, I'm actually up early my alarm was at 6:30 and I'm getting out of bed at 7. Meaning that I still have about an hour to get ready for school."

"You know I heard there is a new kid coming in. They said they came from another country so they had to be lowered a grade just to learn more of how we do things here."

"There is but it's like the middle of the year already. Our school does that?"

I shook my head and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. A new kid. Great I guess I already know who is going to have to them the grand tour. As the student president of our grade, it is my obligation to either assign someone the role to give them the tour or give the tour myself. 

-At School-

I'm inside the school building and look around. As always I am the first student here. I have my Starbucks drink in one hand and head inside my homeroom class. Working on some assignments I see my teacher walk in and she smiles waving at me, "As always you are here even before me. When will come the day you let loose a little."

"Maybe the day I get accepted into college. Speaking of how's that recommendation letter coming along?"

"Already sent to your counselor. How are those applications coming along."

"Almost done submitting them all. Speaking of there is a new student coming in isn't there?"

"Yeah, the school is making him come in early though so the tour can be given in the morning rather than during class. He should be coming in at 8. Like always, can you give him the 30-minute tour in order to come back at 8:30?"

"Of course I will. This sounds exciting to meet the new kid before everyone else."

Or so I thought. The door slides open slowly and in comes a kid in his uniform nicely dressed. I stare him down up and the moment our eyes meet my heart stops. 

No. Way. Jungkook. 

-To be Continued-