Where is Jungkook?

This would've been so much easier if only there was more information of where he could've went. I am staring at his room trying to gather information of where he could be. Any clue he could've left. 

All I can focus on are the cute picture's we have together, the scrunchies I leave behind all piled up on his night desk and my hoodies I leave behind. 

"Jungkook where are you. Why wouldn't you tell me what you were doing behind my back. Did you really think I wouldn't be supportive. Do you not think we know each other more than well to not think that way."

I look under his bed on the counters the drawers I don't see anything. The guys all left me behind to have some peace as I look at his room. Using one of the scrunchies I had left behind I tie my hair up trying to find any clues. I look at my phone and continue trying to call him, his phone isn't here so the only other option is that he has it or had it. 

I hear a knock on his room door, "Y/n are you still calling him?"

"What are you guys doing here? I thought all you guys had gone outside." 

"Do you really think we're going to leave you alone to deal with it. Jungkook is our brother, regardless of the fact he didn't tell you after we told him to, we know he would want us to protect you and that is what we will do." Namjoon said as the other guys were behind him. They all peeked in looking directly at me. 

I couldn't help but feel over joyed at them being near me, it feels like they are some how supporting me. 

"Y/n....before Jungkook left he had taken only his phone and backpack. We asked him where he was going but all he said is he needs to find someone to bring them back."

Jungkook P.V.

Four days ago

"Hyungs! I'm heading out." I say to them as I'm already half way out the door, I didn't want to see them thinking they would stop me from doing what I'm about to do. 

I've spent the past two years looking for Julia. She disappeared almost two years ago right after y/n and I became soulmates. I never wanted this to happen to anyone. Love shouldn't be tied to a string that depends on only that one person. Y/n taught me the true meaning of love. I thought because we had a red string attached she was my soulmate. However, even without it she is still my soulmate, our chemistry is undeniable and my love is truthful. 

Everyone deserves a love like that. Julia was a good friend to us regardless of how she was at one point y/n rival. We would all go out before suddenly she stopped answering the calls and messages. We hadn't thought anything about it before. But slowly I started noticing that more people started disappearing. It almost seemed that soulmates were not even given a chance to grow over time it all had to be on the spot. 

It wasn't until that one day that I decided to take initiative to find Julia. A few weeks ago I was looking for a gift for y/n when suddenly I had seen from the corner of my eye a shimmering light as a red string was ignited. It seemed like they were middle school students. Upon the students seeing the light ignite they both looked at each other.

The boy had told the girl, "Who would want to be soulmates with you. I refuse to acknowledge you as my soulmate." After the boy had mustered these words to the girl authorities had arrived out of nowhere and just as the red line became visible, it disappeared. The boy who was no more than 13 years old was taken immediately and it was as if it was normal no one said anything or did anything, I wondered that same night if the parents were told what happened, or if they expect him to be home or if he is even home. I knew my answer once I saw the missing sign plastered onto a tree.  

I had gone to Julia's parents and they hadn't seen her they didn't have any answers they shut me down the moment I mentioned their daughter almost as if it is taboo to speak of her. I was able to go upstairs to her room. Almost everything was gone. However there were still a few things left behind. 

A notebook? 

I opened it and saw that she had written in her journal.

I was out with them again, maybe hanging out like this with them all is okay. However, they don't see what I do. From the corner of my eye there is an authority who is staring straight at me. His eye is piercing into my body. I hope he doesn't see what's wrong with this picture. A girl who used to be some ones soulmate is now nothing more than their friend. I don't hate it especially since I love them, both. I realized that sometimes soulmates don't have to be based off love, but rather friendship as well. 

Another journal entry was entered. 

I went out with them . They really are made for each other. Maybe I am just a third wheel. Y/n always makes me feel welcome and special. She placed all our problems behind and made it seem like we were never rivals. Jungkook? He is in love with her from head to toe. Praises her, will I be able to find someone to love me like that? When I got home the authority was now in front of my house. I'm scared. I don't have the courage to say anything all I can do is stay quite. 

That was her last entry. Where had she gone no one knows. But it has to be something with the authority over us. Y/n would want to do something. She was always against this worlds structure. I should tell her. But will she be upset I'm searching for her? No she is her friend as well. However, I will not place her in any danger. I will protect her by not involving her. 

I will leave her a letter, with everything I've found out and of where she could be. The only thing is I have to figure out where to leave it. Somewhere no one else but her would think of looking. 

~~~~~~~

What would Jungkook do? He wouldn't leave me without one single evidence or clue. I have to think. The guys all headed downstairs to make something to eat. We have decided to not go to the authorities as to not risk our lives. 

I look around his closet and finally realized where he could've left it. I gave him a jewelry box a few months ago for our anniversary to place his earrings, rings and necklaces. I told him when I gave it to him there was a secret compartment where I wrote a letter. I see it on his dresser and as I open it, I see he's been using all his items are neatly organized. I slip my fingers in the bottom where there is a small lock. I opened it with the spare key I had and saw my note alongside an extra note.

I opened it and dropped to the floor the tears fell down my face. He did trust me. 

 His note reads: 

My love, if you are reading this. It probably means you were concerned of where I am. How many days has it been? I'm sorry for worrying you. I knew you would find this letter no one else but you. We really are soulmates made for each other. Something has been occurring recently with all the non-chosen soulmates. I'm going to find out what it is. It might be dangerous and I want you to be safe. It's all I care about. I was heading to a secret location I had received from an insider of where the non-chosen soulmates are. I am heading there. The location is about 100  km here from Seoul. I pinpointed the coordinates on this paper. I know you can find me, but please don't do this alone. The guys are my brothers I am sure they are equally worried. If I am not home by the time you read this come save me. 

P.S. Jungkook if you're the one who got this note back make sure you take y/n out to eat you probably gave her too much stress and hasn't been eating properly. 

Jeon Jungkook. On my life I promise I will find you. 

To be Continued