Ch.14 Training

"Speech"
'Thought'
"Emphasis"
I am here- All Might

Sorry for the wait, but guess what?

I LIVE!

Disclaimer!

I don't own anything relating My hero academia, same goes for BNA, I don't own any of their characters or story either.

I'm just a writer for fun.

Enjoy

It was a brisk morning, the sun was barely rising, the wind added a coolness to everything, and a few birds could be heard chirping in the distance.

This is where our hero's begin their training.

Tokoyami could be seen walking to the beach in some black running shoes, black Adidas track pants, and a form fitting black tank top.

What can he say, he liked black.

Taking the last few steps on the stairs, Tokoyami looked out at a sea of trash, the beach that used to be beautiful, covered in trash because the currents brought a small amount of trash to the beach, and everyone used this to their advantage and used it as a dumping ground.

"Assholes." Tokoyami muttered to himself, feeling anger towards all that ruined the beach he loved as a kid. The beach was a popular spot, especially for residents that lived nearby.

"Yeah, I know where your coming from." Someone behind Fumikage spoke in understanding.

Turning around, Toko saw who was there.

Izuku Ogami.

"Hey Izuku, so what are we doing here?" He asked, still confused about how they could train in a dump.

"Well, I'll wait for Toshinori to explain things to you, he should be here soon." Izuku said as he stood next to Tokoyami wearing black shoes, black shorts with a white stripe going down the legs, and a black muscle shirt that left little to the imagination.

Then, they heard a noise.

"Ha Ha Ha, I am here, to train you!" All Might said in his buff form before shrinking into his frail form.

Toshinori stepped up to the two. "Okay here's the plan, you are going to clean up this entire beach to build up muscle, you'll use your quirk as well, it'll better strengthen your control and prepare your body to handle OFA."

Tokoyami looked out at the beach of trash and felt a little overwhelmed, but understood that he would need to train to be able to withstand the added power.

He clenched his fist, "Ok, I'll do it."

The work was fairly simple, but simple doesn't mean easy. He was lifting more than he was used to, most of his training was based on endurance and cardio.

During his picking up of trash, dark shadow would work at the same time, increasing the speed of cleanup, while also training his quirk.

______________________________________

After a long day, the sun started to set.

Tokoyami looked up and realised he had cleaned around 9% of the beach in one day, if he kept up the pace, he would be finished in around roughly thirteen days, but that was of he spent all of the time cleaning, he was sure that they would be training him to fight as well.

Wiping the sweat off of his brow, he exhaled, the cleanup had taken more out of him than he thought.

Closing his eyes, he laid on the beach, relaxing in the small part he had cleaned, the feeling of the still warm sand was doing wonders to make him sleepy after the intense workout.