Ch.10 A New Threat

"Speech"
'Thought'
"Emphasis"
I am here- All Might

Disclaimer!

I don't own anything relating My hero academia, same goes for BNA, I don't own any of their characters either.
I'm just a writer for fun.

Enjoy

'One year, just one more year until I can apply for U.A. with Tokoyami, it sounds so far away, but two years have gone by so quickly, it's only a matter of time' Izuku thought to himself as he was doing his morning workout routine.

After he finished he grabbed his phone and looked trough the pictures of him and Tokoyami.

'And I can't wait to hang out with you again' he thought.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" He said loudly so that Michiru could hear him, he knew it was her because he could smell her.

In walked Michiru with a smile on her face.

"It's your turn to make breakfast, little Ogami." She said, teasing Izuku a bit.

During his time spent there, Michiru had informed Jem and Melissa about Izuku's cooking, and as a way to keep his cooking skills sharp, Melissa and Izuku would take turns cooking, and the others would get to taste his delicious food.

It was a win win situation.

He smiled at the joke and replied back.

"Sure thing mom." And there it was, no matter how many times he said that, it still brought a smile to her face.

She calmly walked out, but as soon as she closed the door, he could hear her literally jump with joy.

His mom was always full of energy, it was quite entertaining.

He was glad that he didn't sweat while in his beast form, it made exercising easier, as he didn't stink after working out, well, almost, his natural musk seemed to smell like mint and smoked liquor, he never drank liquor, but knew that it smelled sweet with a scent of smoke like that of a campfire, it was homey.

He could sometimes smell it after a particularly hard workout, i was probably due to the fact that it was his and his body was used to it, but if he used his wolf nose, he could pick up where he had been throughout the day.

It really came in handy when he lost something and couldn't find it.

Walking out of his room he stopped at the balcony.

The city was still beautiful to him, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, and sighed in content, it was true that he loved the city, it held a special place in his heart. He knew that he would return to his homeland one day, and change society for all beastmen, so that they could be themselves anywhere.

Turning around, he made his way downstairs and into the kitchen, he reached into a drawer and pulled out his apron.

It was white with the words エプロン printed on the fabric.

(A/N- that means apron in Japanese)

He started to prepare some buttermilk waffles and chicken strips, with a side of butter biscuits, red lobster style.

Cooking always brought a sense of accomplishment to the 'little Ogami'.

His cooking always seemed to put a smile on peoples faces, and knowing that his did made someone happy, often made his day.