Ch.11 Cooling Down

"Speech"
'Thought'
"Emphasis"
I am here- All Might

Disclaimer!

I don't own anything relating My hero academia, same goes for BNA, I don't own any of their characters either.
I'm just a writer for fun.

Enjoy

Izuku woke up at around 2:34 in the afternoon.

He sat up in bed and yawned, yesterday was exhausting for the poor wolf boy.

Getting out of bed and stretching, he felt off.

Not knowing what it was, he ignored the strange feeling and took a shower, while he was in the shower, he continued to feel weird, he looked at his hands to see that they were shaking slightly, quickly finishing his shower, he started to dry off.

Moving to the sink to brush his teeth, he saw that the 'V' was glowing, he quickly finished brushing his teeth and went to go see Shirou.

Reaching to the door to knock, electricity jumped off of his hand and zapped the door.

Backing off, he waited for Shirou to open it for him.

Opening the door stood a tired pale man, who's eyes immediately widened when he saw that the 'V' on Izuku's body was glowing through his shirt, and sparks were starting to fly off of him.

"Um, hey dad, I'm in a strange predicament." Izuku said.

Ushering him inside, Izuku explained the situation as best as he could.

Turns out, he was having trouble keeping the power off, as he was still young and didn't have much control over it yet.

Coming up with an idea, Shirou grabbed one of his spare collars and handed it to Izuku.

"Imagine that as a lock, visualize it as a way of sealing your power, preventing it from going all out." He explained.

Izuku did as he said, and visualized it as a lock on his power, only to be taken off if absolutely necessary.

The glowing 'V' stopped glowing, and the sparks of electricity stopped emitting from his body.

They both let out a sigh of relief.

'I can't believe that worked' they both thought at the same time.

Calming down, they both decided to go somewhere to eat lunch.

Wandering the city, they passed a small shop, they were selling necklaces that could open to reveal a photo of the persons choosing.

Izuku grabbed Shirous attention, and when he looked were his son was looking he had the same idea.

They bought the necklace and went on their way to get something to eat, both wondering what picture they would use for the necklace.

Eventually they both decided on a small restaurant to get a meal.

Afterward, they then decided to go to the hospital were Michiru was, to see how she was doing.