Ch.18 The Exam Part 2

I don't own Bnha, or BNA, I'm just a writer for fun.

Izuku's POV

'Huh, it seems like the great Bakago is still here, completely expected, but still such a letdown' Izuku thought to himself as he watched the angry pomeranian spew curses and such as the others made their way to the locker rooms to change.

'Well, on the bright side, he's not really going to recognize me, not yet at least'

"Hey, little listener, I'm going to go to the fake cities to do some announcin' , but you could go to the observers booth to watch the other examiners" Present Mike said to the wolf boy.

"And where is that?"

"It's...hmm, well..." he stopped to think about how to direct the kid, before seeing something in the corner of his eye.

"Follow the giant yellow caterpillar that's rolling on the floor"

Sure enough, rolling on its way to the observers room was a giant yellow caterpillar.

"...Huh, weird... Anyway, thank you for showing me the way" Izuku said, bowing to show respect to the hero.

"Ahh, so respectful, no problem!" The hero said as they made their way to the fake cities to prepare to shout at kids for part of his job.

And so Izuku followed the mysterious yellow caterpillar to the observers room.

______________________________________

Tokoyami Pov:

(This is the clothes he's wearing, made it myself)

Stepping off of the bus, me and the other examiners walked up to the gate

Which was absolutely massive, but it was UA, so they had the money to do so. Looking around at the competition, I could see a small purple child with weird hair, a tall guy with webbed arms, a girl with long earlobes and purple hair, and... 'Ugh, that guy' Tokoyami thought as he watched the sonic ripoff doing some stretches, trying to look confident, but I could tell he was still freaked out by Izuku.

The sight puts a smile on my face, 'I'm not usually one for pettiness, but serves your right'

Suddenly, the gates opened.

Everyone was frozen, waiting for the go-ahead, but not me, if this was a real life villain attack, you can't wait for someone to get hurt.

While I ran right past everybody, an announcement came on.

"WHAT ARE YA DOING, THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL LIFE, GO GO GOOO!!!"

Everyone soon scrambled to get through the gates and into the city, while I was already seeing the robots.

I immediately ran straight into a group of two pointers and used Darkshadow to tear them to shreds. It was surprisingly easy, but maybe that was because of my training and new quirk boost, which is incredibly dangerous now since it has the power of All Might added with it.