Ch.21 Disastrous Thoughts

"And here we are Izumi, welcome to Musutafu, the place mommy grew up."

Looking around, Izumi wasn't all to excited, yet still curious as this place was different, maybe, just maybe she could actually make some friends here.

Back home, the only kids her age were all snobby and mean, they never shared and only wanted what she had once she had picked up a toy.

The only bright side to the move was that Samantha came with them.

-----

'What is wrong with these people?' A certain angel thought as she watched Inko literally walk off with a map she pulled up on her phone to find their apartment.

Walking up to Izumi, she smiled down at her warmly, the child raised her hand, and Samantha held the hand in her own, giving a slight grip in assurance.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, k?" She asked as she wrapped her wing around the small child as they walked, attempting to follow the "mother".

Izumi giggled as the off white wings tickled her face, the warm feathers allowing some sunlight to shine through like rays of joy.

One might find it strange to see a stranger acting more motherly then the actual mother of the child, yet over the years the young angel had been tasked with taking care and nurturing the child.

To the child, her knowledge of the words, "mother", and "caretaker", were different, mother was caretaker, and caretaker was mother, confusing, sure, but this was a child that didn't exactly have "normal" parents.

Making their way out of the station, Samantha had pulled up the address of the apartment that the Midorya's had purchased. On their way, the young girl was at least semi-excited to be in a new place, but only because her angel was there for her

On their journey to the new home, they walked past one of those television stores that have a bunch of TV's displaying the news, and it just so happened that the Telly's were playing a repeat of a young boys debut, although, the only thing that came to the angels mind was that this was what Izumi was talking about. The young girl had seen her mother making a strange face at the TV, and wondered why she was looking at the boy like that.

Regardless, the two continued down the streets, until they made their way to the more residential areas of Musutafu. For discretion, Inko had decided to get a smaller, more comfy living space, someplace no one would really expect a hero such as herself to live, though, she did kinda like the short distance from everything, since everything in the house was relatively nearby.

As the two opened the door, they both were aghast to see boxes everywhere.

I'm Inko's attempt to stay "well hidden", she hadn't asked the movers to unpack, and just so happened to forget to tell Samantha, but, there was a note.

Stepping into the apartment and walking over to one of the boxes that had a bright yellow sticky note, she picked it up.

"Hey, it's Inko, can you go ahead and unpack everything, I would've told the movers to do so, but discretion is key, so while you do that, I'm going to go finalize some of the bills, etc. that I have to do getting ready for the school, if you could be done when I get back I would really appreciate it."

-Inko

'This bitch really had the time to beat us here, write this long ass letter, and tell me to do the job of the four movers, and then to finish before she gets back, and did she really just say her name twice, the utter gall of this woman' Samantha fumed silently while crumpling the note in her hand.