Ch.16 New Discoveries

"Speech"
'Thought'
"Emphasis"
I am here- All Might

Disclaimer!

I don't own anything relating My hero academia, same goes for BNA, I don't own any of their characters either, I'm just a writer for fun.

Enjoy

The sky was clear, not a single cloud lingered in sight, the occasional bird would fly by while singing its song. Here we turn or attention towards our raven haired boy as he stands on a medium sized pile of trash.

Looking out at the ocean, the view was almost perfect, of it weren't for the rest of the trash that had made its home on the beach.

All Might was just just arriving to see the progress that his successor had made.

Tokoyami was two thirds done with cleaning the beach when he noticed All Might approaching from the steps.

"Hello All Might, are we doing more combat training?" He asked.

"No young Tokoyami, but we will be training. Today is going to be very different, I just need young Ogami to be here for it." Toshinori said ominously.

'What could we possibly be doing?'

"Hey guys." Izuku said suddenly, appearing out of thin air.

All Might was spooked so badly he unwillingly turned into his small might form.

"Aaaahhhh- *cough cough wheeeze*

"Young...Ogami...please, please don't do that again." Toshinori said with blood dripping down his mouth.

"Oh, sorry small might, anyway, here's a napkin." Izuku said, handing Yagi a tissue from his trench coat.

Tokoyami looked at what Izuku was wearing.

'A trench coat, black muscle shirt, army style black pants, his signature gloves and shoes. Ok that's actually really cool... and a...dog collar, no wait he's always wearing that, ever since he came back. I should ask him why, either way it's really ho-'

His thoughts on Izuku's clothing choice was thankfully interrupted when he realised All Might buffed back up and finished talking about whatever they were talking about.

"Alright young Tokoyami, you're halfway, this is were things are going to change drastically, but first, let's see how your physic has changed since cleaning."

'Wait wait wait, I have to take off my shirt in front of Izuku, shit, what will he think, NO, he's your friend, and we used to train with each other all the time'

Steeling his resolve, Tokoyami removed his shirt as nonchalantly as he possibly could.

Izuku's eyes had widened a bit, considering he was surprised by his friends muscle.