Ch.1 A Quirkless Hope

"Speech"
'Thought'
"Emphasis"
I am here- All Might

Disclaimer!

I do not own my hero academia or any of it's characters same for BNA, I don't own anybody from that show either, I'm just a writer for fun.

Enjoy

An excited 4 year old bean could be seen bouncing in his seat as he was waiting for the doctor to tell him what his quirk will be.

His parents, Hizashi and Inko Midorya were next to him. Hizashi was the no.5 hero in America known as 'Red Salamander', his wife Inko was also a hero, the no.15 telekinesis hero 'Teli-maiden', but they were in civilian clothes so no one knew they were hero's, not even Izuku.

They awaited to see what powerful quirk there son would get, they were joyful that there son would continue their hero legacy.

"Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen"

The smile on the childs face stayed frozen in time as his dream was decimated right in front of his face in the most blunt way possible.

"Um doctor, what are you talking about?" Spoke a confused Hizashi.

"Your kid doesn't have a quirk, see here-" he pointed to the x-ray of Izuku's feet "- he has two joints in his pinky toes, we found a correlation that people with quirks, also have one joint in their pinky toe, meaning little Izuku here is quirkless."

The two adults looked at their child and spoke up.

"It doesn't make sense, we both have quirks, why doesn't Izuku have one as well?" Inko asked.

"Well it does happen, it's rare, but cases like this have happened before." The doctor informed.

The Midorya's turned to their son and walked out the door and Izuku followed behind, as he walked through the corridors, he wondered if he could still be a hero.

The car ride home was quiet, not a calm, peaceful quiet, no, it was silence with an undertone of overwhelming unease for the child as he sat in his seat trying not to think about what happened a short while ago and to just focus on the scenery going by.

After they got home and parked in the parking lot in front of the apartments, they didn't wait for Izuku, they left him struggling to get the door open on his own.

He managed after about 2 minutes to open the car door handle, he then trudged the rest of the journey for his home.

The small child looked off of the balcony before going to the door and just stared at the sunset.

"Beautiful" a crestfallen Izuku said to no one in particular as he watched the sunset a little while longer.

The sun was gone and it was dark, he hadn't realized just how long he watched the sunset, but the fact that he had been out for a while and his parents didn't come for him, a four year old child, didn't mage him feel any better.

He opened the door, locked it, removed his shoes and walked to the kitchen for dinner.

There was none, so he ate some leftovers and went to his room after cleaning up his mess.

Izuku opened up his door and glanced around his room taking note of how much hero merchandise he had.

"What do I do now..." Izuku pondered to himself.

He thought long and hard, well as hard as a small child could for his age.

He came with the conclusion that he should study the hero's quirks to see how they work and such.