Chapter 23-Missing Pictures

(Y/n)'s Point Of View

Why did I do that?! I shouldn't have ran off! It's just a stupid drawing!

I was currently blushing from embarrassment and sort of pouting in the corner.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!!!

I start hitting myself on the head with each stupid.

"StupidStupidStupidStu-"

My arm was caught by a boney hand before I finished the last word. A low voice from a small skeleton soon filled my ears.

"Hey uh... Kiddo... Let's not do that ok?"

I nod, turning around to be meet the face of a worried skeleton.

"So uh... What's up? Why're ya hitting yourself?"

I just like my two pointer fingers together while my eyes drifted to everywhere but his glance.

"Ok Kiddo... You don't have to tell me..."

I could tell he felt hurt just by the tone in his voice so I patted the spot next to me.

He sat right down on the spot where I patted and we stayed quiet for a bit.

"Ya gonna talk? Or are we just gonna sit here and find out why the ceiling is so interesting?"

Me and him chuckled at his joke before I spoke up.

"I drew something for Mister Gaster. And when I delivered it... I kinda ran away..."

He just sighed.

"You'd think that you would be used to it after giving him so many pictures."

He chuckled but I just raised my brow curiously.

"What other pictures? I only gave him the one. The other ones went missing before I could give them away."

His demeanor changed real quickly at this.

"Wait... What?"

"Yeah! I was gonna give you the one of yourself and Paps the one with the doggo that you showed me a picture of!"

"Uhhh..."

"Is something wrong Sans?"

He seemed to be in thought for a bit before patting my head and smiling.

"Nah! Everythin's fine kid!"

I just stare at him confused.

He kept his smile so I just shrugged and went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Hey kid, I gotta go! I have some business to tend ta!"

"Ok bye bye Sans!"

He simply waved at me before teleporting away.

I smile and walk to Paps room.

I was bored.