Chapter 7-Awkward Situation

Gaster's Point Of View

I walked over to the play pen to see a happy Papyrus. He was currently drawing a picture of a golden flower. I smiled to myself.

He took notice of me and extended his arms towards me.

He really was like (Y/n) in personality huh? Wait...

I feel heat coming up to my face as I start blushing again.

Was I seriously blushing just by thinking about her? I need to hurry up and get rid of this blush before Sans notices it and makes more fun of me.

I pick up Papyrus. Feeling him against me makes the blush go away as my attention is directed at Papyrus at the moment and not (Y/n).

We quickly make our way back to the room where the duo is waiting.

I open the door to see Sans blushing. I wonder why he is blushing... Then I notice (Y/n) in the corner mumbling to herself... I can't hear not understand what she is saying, but I can imagine that she is probably having trouble saying it.

I put Papyrus down and push him towards her. I then go to sit down near Sans.

I observe the two as Papyrus finally makes it to her. (Y/n) looks up and I can see that she is blushing too. The two quickly hit it off.

I look over to Sans.

"Well that's a success. Mind telling me what the awkward tension between you two was? And also why you two were blushing."

Evidently it must've been quite the predicament. After all as soon as I brought up mention of it he quickly turned as blue as a skeleton can be.

I smirked at him. I wanted to tease him... But deep down... I felt angry... And I don't know why.

He quickly started to explain.

"Well... As soon as you left... She went to get up. And like before when I was showing her to her room, she tripped and fell. She grabbed my hand hoping to not fall and... Well... I ended up on top of her again... Only this time..."

He quickly cut himself off... I had a feeling I knew what happened... Just the thought of it sent anger spiraling through me.

"Let me guess... You ended up kissing her on accident?"

He nodded before quickly burying his head into his lab coat.

At first I was confused... Why was
(Y/n) so emotionally upset this time.... But not last time...

Then I came up with a theory...

She must be more emotionally developed... She must've noticed our actions, or even developed on her own...

How intriguing....

I try to settle my anger, but it isn't going away. At least I can control it this time... But it still brought up a question... Why was I so damn angry?

I hear giggling coming from the corner. My eyes are met with Papyrus and (Y/n) having some kind of tickling contest.

I sigh contently as I feel my anger going away. At least they're happy!