Chapter 17-Can't Deal With This Shit!

Gaster's Point Of View

I write down notes, my eyes drooping the later it gets. It was currently one in the morning. But that didn't matter. I had work to get done.

I scribble down a few extra experiments I would like to try on (Y/n) on the small notepad next to the papers I was currently working on.

I look back and forth between the two, jotting down notes as I did so.

The worst part? I just made an error with an INK PEN!

I could feel my eye twitch in irritation before I slowly stand up, take a deep breath, and swipe everything on the desk of said desk.

This includes all the paperwork, a mug, and even a small cup of office supplies.

Sans soon comes in due to the ruckus to see a mess on the floor. And standing over this needs was a twitchy-eye, growling, obviously pissed off me.

"Woah G... Uh... What happened?"

I just stare at him. I knew that I was only THIS angry because I haven't had any sleep.

"I made a mistake with a fucking ink pen. I haven't had any sleep at all. I have had to deal with your shit all day. The list goes on and on. And I personally don't have time to tell you it all... Nor do I want to or even think it's your business."

He just looks at me with a wary expression. I slowly start picking everything up using both my magic hands and my attached ones.

I hear him shuffling over, so I look up and see him using his blue magic to refill the office supply cup.

I just ignore him and go back to work picking up everything.

We work in awkward silence, eventually finishing. I go to sit back down before Sans grabs my arms and drags me away from the desk and out of the room.

"Sans let me go! I have to get back to work!"

"Nope! Sorry G but I think you need some rest! You're usually able to put up with my smart assy-ness. And since you aren't, that means that you are beyond tired."

I just roll my eyes as we make it to my quarters that I call a bed room. He takes me inside and I lay in the bed.

As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm hit with darkness.