Chapter 16-Annoyed

Gaster's Point Of View

I was quite amazed that she got Papyrus to sleep so easily. If I had known that she would've gotten him to bed so quickly, I would've called for her to begin with. But that didn't matter now. Papyrus was in bed, and I had to tend to Sans' health.

I bandaged up his chin and gave him a hot dog to up his health.

He quickly scarfed it down... Was probably hungry as well as hurt. Plus his second favorite food are hot dogs.

I just sigh as my thoughts wander, taking myself out of them.

I finish with Sans and quickly, and excitedly go to look for (Y/n). I find her sleeping on her cot.

I watch her from the door frame and sigh happily.

She was so calm as her chest slowly lifted up and down, showing that she was having a pleasant dream.

"Jeez Doc, I know she's pretty and all, but people are gonna get the wrong idea."

I jump at the sudden noise from a small skeleton next to me.

He chuckles as an embarrassed purple hue covers my face.

"Shut up Sans!"

He just shrugs and walks away. Me, now fully annoyed, stomps off in a huff.

I must've woken (Y/n) on accident with my stomping because she soon peeked her head out of the doorway.

"Are you ok?"

I look behind me to see her head peeking out and concern written all over her face.

I sigh and let out a small 'Yeah' before walking off. It might've been rude, but I didn't care, Sans wanted to be a smart ass, and I was not in the mood for his bullshit.

He walks past me, a sandwich, which I assumed was for (Y/n). He stops, turns around, and walks infront of me. Stopping me in my tracks much to my dismay.

"Hey G... Just wanted to say sorry... You patched me up and then I just relayed it back with my bitchy-ness... Not exactly the best way to repay a loving father... Sorry."

My eyes widen at this. But I was still so annoyed. He wanted a reason to be a smart ass? Then I will give him a reason. I give him the bird with both my hands, smirk, and walk away.

I could hear his chuckle from behind me as I walked away.