Chapter 14-Another Picture

Gaster's Point Of View

I watched as (Y/n)'s form shifted slightly so she could maneuver a bit better while drawing. I smiled as I watched her let out a small yawn.

She kept drawing though, even as her eyes Began to droop.

She must've finally finished her picture because she pushed it off to the side and put her head down and falls asleep. She soon begins to snore lightly.

Sans and I look at each other before tiptoeing over to the picture, careful not to wake (Y/n).

Papyrus saw this and stood up, blocking the picture with a Determined look. I groan and Sans snaps, letting out a small 'aw shucks' as he smiled.

Then I got an idea.

I whispered for Sans to distract Papyrus while I grab the picture. So that's what we did.

"Hey Paps... Wanna go make spaghetti?"

Papyrus eyed us suspiciously. But ultimately the thought of missing out on spaghetti was too much for Papyrus. He followed Sans to the kitchen as I grabbed the picture.

It seemed to be a small sketch of a dog. It was fluffy and it looked like it's tail was wagging... Didn't I see this dog running around Snowdin before? I shake my head smiling.

I pick up (Y/n) being sure not to wake her as I carry her to her cot.

I was currently working on her room, but it wasn't quite ready yet.

I walk to the kitchen where Sans should've been. And no surprise, he was.

I showed him the picture, feeling jealousy as I did so. Why was I showing him the picture that (Y/n) drew?

I snap myself out of it, reminding myself he was my son and also my right hand man. He also did help me get this picture.

Sans looks at it before smiling.

"Oh she drew the dog I was talking about! She really drew it well based off the description I told her?"

Well... At least I found out why she had drawn the dog that I swore I saw before... Which evidently I have.

I quickly rush away, picture in hand. Sans calls out from behind me.

"Don't forget that we are making spaghetti! It will be done soon!"

I give him a thumbs up, not even looking behind me.

I get to my office and carefully stuff the picture into the same drawer as the other picture.

It was perfect~

~Experiment~ {Yandere Gaster X Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें