Chapter 15-A Tantrum Worth Remembering

Sans' Point Of View

"SANS!"

I let out an annoyed sigh as Gaster calls for me. At this point, it was a daily thing... Like geez G. I have important things to do too.

I walk to where Gaster was, not really wanting to teleport. As I enter the door, I quickly have to dodge as a book is thrown in my direction. Screeching soon filled my non-existent ears. I look behind me, confused, before looking at what is making that God forsaken noise... And of course it's Papyrus.

He was kicking up a storm in Gaster's annoyed arms. I quickly caught up to the situation at hand. Paps was throwing a temper tantrum.

And it was pissing off Gaster.

I let out a small chuckle, earning a glare from Gaster.

"How about you stop being a comedian and get your ass over here to help me?!"

I roll my eyes and walk over, trying to take Papyrus from his arms.

This earns me a kick to the jaw.

Gaster's eyes widen as I fall to the floor. He quickly checks my HP.

"I'm fine G! In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly dust."

He looks at me with concern.

"Yeah well he still did 0.5 worth of damage to your health!"

My eyes widen. 0.5 damage?! That was half my health!

I was almost dusted by an accidental kick from my own brother.

I sigh and look over at Papyrus. He had stopped throwing a tantrum and was now looking at me with teary eyes, and not from the tantrum.

I get up and walk over to him. I was about to comfort him but he just backs up, probably scared he would accidently take the last half of my health on accident.

I look at him with reassurance... He isn't having any of it.

That's when the angelic human known as (Y/n) walked in, probably curious as to why she couldn't hear screams anymore.

She took quick notice of the now-obvious bruise adorning my chin, my low health, and a scared Papyrus. I don't know how, but she quickly priced the puzzle together.

And by this point she had learned how to speak pretty well. She couldn't do big words, but she definitely had a good vocabulary.

Before me or Gaster could stop her, she rushed over to Papyrus and picked him up. She started to comfort him with a small lullaby-like tune.

To my surprise, it actually made him fall asleep... And after putting him to bed it turns out that was the whole reason behind the tantrum to begin with.

Papyrus didn't want to go to sleep.