• Twenty Three •

Começar do início

"Devour me-" She yelled out while flying through the air. She looked like she was trying to reach out to something... or someone. Instead, she fell face first onto the floor.

"Huh? Where'd my Meal-Saving Prince go?" Charmy slowly lifted herself up and she looked around the room with a bright red face.

"The Golden Dawn kids already left." Vanessa told her. Charmy's gasped in shock before lowering her head in defeat.

"Looks like you've picked out your swimsuit, Charmy. Now we just need you to hurry up and pick one, Noelle. Is that the one you're getting, (Y/N)?" She glanced at you quickly before going back to browsing the other swimsuits.

"Yeah, I think I'll go with this one." You looked in the mirror to see your reflection. Your (F/C) bottoms were high-waisted and came up to just above your belly button. Your top was simple, but was a little more on the chest-revealing side. A small, circular golden clasp near each shoulder was able to be adjusted to fit nicely. Noelle once again declined another over-revealing bikini, much to the worker's concern. After watching them go back and forth for so long, she gave in and suggested one on display. The displayed bikini was a light yellow color, and white water-drop sequins dangled off of the top and bottom in certain places. The price tag read 230,000 Yul. You were a royal, so that kind of money wasn't the biggest deal in the world, but for an everyday person, it was way too much.

"The price doesn't matter. It's pretty and cute, but it doesn't seem to cover very much. Also, what's all the flashy decoration for?" Noelle was stuck in thought as she contemplated whether she should buy the swimsuit or not.

You tried to convince Noelle to buy the swimsuit since you really liked it. "You should get it, Noelle. It looks like it would fit you perfectly. Everyone would be looking at you."

She placed her hands on her cheeks until the worker asked what she was going to do.

"I'll buy it, okay?!" She burst out. Noelle placed a huge bag of Yul on the counter.

"Keep the change."

{Time Skip - Next Morning}

"Are you ready, you bastards?!" Magna yelled, pumping his fists in the air. The sun hadn't even fully risen yet, so there you stood, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Why are you two on my Crazy Cyclone, totally expecting a ride from me?!" Magna pointed at Asta and Noelle who had plopped their butts on Magna's precious ride. Asta can't fly a broom because he has no magic, and Noelle can't control hers, so Magna's ride was their last resort.

"Who do you think you are?! Why don't you guys ride on someone else's broom?!"

"You have royalty like me offering to ride with you. You should be thankful, peasent." Noelle shot back at Magna.

"Seriously, who do you think you are?!"

Asta looked around before asking where the Captain had gone. Finral said that he went to check something out and left earlier.

"Woah... the captain's actually doing work? That's something you don't see everyday." Vanessa laughed and nodded at your joke. Apparently it was time to go since Magna hopped on Crazy Cyclone.

"Crazy Cyclone, blast off!" With Magna's signal, everyone followed him on their brooms. You followed behind just by flying.

You flew for a while before Asta asked a question that had already been answered. "Why didn't you just use your spatial magic to get there, Finral?"