• Nine •

I'm starting to write this at a Halloween party because I don't feel like socializing yaaaay. Also I hope you don't don't mind the huge time skip I'm boutta do, I just have no idea what to put and don't wanna start every chapter with you waking up.
Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your First Name
(F/F) = Favorite Food
(S/C) = Side of Your Choice

                ~~~~~Three Weeks Later~~~~~

It was a pretty normal day at the Black Bulls base. Vanessa, Finral, and Charmy had gone on a mission, so they should be back within a day or so. Your relationship with Asta had grown a good amount. You were more comfortable with showing your affection to each other around your squad mates. Sometimes they would giggle or make jokes, but you solved that by throwing a nearby item at them. Asta eagerly walked up to you.

"Hey (Y/N), since we're not doing anything, we should go out for lunch! I kind of already gave all of my allowance to the church though, so could you cover us this once?" You we're getting particularly hungry, so you agreed. You didn't have any place in mind, so you figured you'd just walk around until you found someplace good. You figured you'd let Captain Yami know where you were going so you wouldn't get it handed to you later. He waved a hand saying he heard you, and with that, you headed out. You hopped on your broom while Asta jumped on behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders to balance himself. You were about to ask him if he wanted to fly, but you remembered he had no mana, so that was out of the question. You figured you'd fly to town and look for a good place to eat.

                 ~~~~~Time Skip-In Town~~~~~

You walked through the town, browsing through the different shops and restaurants. None of them looked like anything special, until you found a restaurant where you could smell the scent of the food from the inside. You both decided that you had found what you were looking for. As you entered the restaurant, the scent of the food got even stronger. It seemed to be a popular place, as there was only a few tables open. Without a moment to waste, a waitress came over to you with a pen and paper in hand.

"Just the two of you today?" She seemed very cheerful. You nodded, and she lead you to your table. It was a booth near the back of the room. You each sat across from each other as the waitress flipped open her notepad. She asked if you wanted to start with any drinks. Asta excitedly ordered a soda, while you just got a water. She said she'd be right back with it. Asta was quick to begin a conversation.

"You never told me much about your family, like your siblings and their magic and stuff. Can you tell me about them?" Now that you thought about it, you really hadn't said much about them, not that there was anything good to share about them aside from Yuuma.

"Well all of my siblings are older than me. My sister Rayla has Water Magic, and my two brothers Yuuma and Seiichi have Cloud Magic. My mother also has Water and my father has Cloud, so my siblings inherited their magic based on their gender. How I got Galaxy Magic is a mystery. My family was never very loving, aside from Yuuma, he's good to me. What about you?" You tapped your fingers on the table while reading the menu as you talked about your family.

  "Well you know I'm an orphan with 5 siblings. I don't know anything about my biological parents or if I have any biological siblings. The Old Man always says I was a brat when I first arrived at the church, while he says Yuno was practically an angel. I'm confused too how I was born with no magic. I guess we're similar in a way; neither of us know how our abilities differ from other people." You agreed with him. You almost jumped out of your seat when you hadn't noticed that the waitress had returned with your drinks. She placed your respective drink in front of you, then flipped her book open again.

  "Are you ready to order?" She asked even though she looked ready to take notes. Asta nodded at you, so you went first.

  "I'll have the (F/F) with a side of (S/C) please." You closed the menu and slid it to the edge of the table.