• Seven •

Oh wow another 100 reads like that. Thank you!
Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your First Name
(L/N) = Your Last Name

~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's because I love you, Asta." You said loud and proud. You had a slight panic attack saying that.

"I..Uh..ee.." You could practically feel the heat radiating off of Asta's face. He basically fought to try and look for words. He got a break when you heard the door click open, causing you to quickly retreat back to sitting straight on the bed. A nurse entered the room, as well as your squad. They looked at you as if they hadn't seen you in years. They quickly created a circle around you.

"Holy crap, you scared the life out of us (Y/N)! I thought we had lost you!" Finral waved his arms around like they were jelly.

"Hey kid. Glad to see you're doing alright." Vanessa took a swig if wine, but the nurse quickly grabbed it as drinking was prohibited in the infirmary.

"Hey (Y/N), hurry up and heal so we can fight, okay?" You nodded and smiled. Captain Yami walked up to you and lifted you up by the head.

"Get beat up like that again and I'll beat you even worse." You flailed to try and make him let go of you, the nurse panicking as well. He plopped you back on the bed. Your other mates gave you words of encouragement, such as Charmy giving you a homemade snack, Gordon whispering who knows what, Noelle didn't really seem to care, but Gauche gave updates on Marie. Magna was yelling at you as well. Grey however didn't say much. It was pretty strange having all these people around you but hey, it was better than nothing. The nurse had told everyone they had to leave so she could replace my bandages and such. She told you that you would be able to leave this evening after your treatment. Finral said he would come get you around 6 PM (or 18:00). You waved goodbye to all of them. Asta was the last to leave the room. Before leaving, he turned around and mouthed "we'll talk later", to which you replied with a nod. Once the door was shut, the nurse went to work on your wounds.

{Time Skip - Evening}

"Alright Miss (L/N), you're all set." A male doctor had come to give the final okay to your leave of the infirmary. You thanked the doctor and nurse for their help, then went outside to wait for Finral. You only had to wait for around 10 minutes before he showed up through his portal. You walked over to him and waved.

"Ah, there you are. After you." He put his hands out to the side as if it wasn't obvious where you had to go. When you stepped through, you appeared in front of the Black Bulls base. You opened the door and saw that Charmy had already made a feast and everyone was sitting at the table. You took a seat at the end next to Vanessa, leaving Finral to sit in between the Captain and Gauche. Within seconds, everyone was chowing down on the food and laughing. It was always fun eating dinner with everyone. It gave you the company you never really had. After eating, you decided to take a shower since you felt pretty gross after fighting and being wounded. You headed to the bath so you could have some time to relax. You dropped off your dirty clothes in your room and grabbed your fresh ones for the night. You somehow almost forgot to grab a couple towels (I always forget). You put down the clothes and towels close by and tied up your hair before sinking into the bath. The water and steam immediately turned your face pinkish-red. You wrapped your arms around yourself just so you could be a little less revealed. You felt your fingers begin to prune up and your skin soften. If only everyday could be like this one. You didn't want to overheat, so you claimed out after a while. The room wasn't much cooler than the water, so you weren't in a rush to get dressed. You took one towel and wrapped your hair up with it. (If you have short hair, just say you try to rub it dry.) In times like these, you wished Yuno was there to use him as a human blow dryer. For now you would have to stick with the manual way. You used the second towel to dry your body off. Out of boredom, you created a star with your magic and examined it. It was pretty bright despite it being bright in the room already. You blew on it and let it float into the air, disappearing within a few seconds. You slipped on the clothes and started towards your room. You randomly remembered that you could control your Zero Gravity, so instead of walking, you floated to your room. It was quicker, and you didn't use as much energy. That's a win-win right there. You flung yourself into your bed and layed there for some time. You reached a hand towards the roof before you heard an impatient knock on your door.

"Come in just don't break my door down." You called. You sat up when you saw Asta enter the room.

"What's up?" You had an idea of what he was going to talk about, but you figured you'd say it anyways. With a moments hesitation, he walked quickly up to you and bowed way lower then he would've. You didn't have a chance to speak before he started yelling.

"I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, AND I REALIZED I REALLY LIKE YOU TOO, (Y/N)." You we're shocked for a moment before you giggled. You grabbed his hand, causing him to look up at you.

"Come with me for a minute." You pulled him towards your window. You opened it and motioned for him to go out. He was confused at first, but you managed to get him out by pushing him forward. You climbed out after him and kept the window open so you wouldn't accidentally lock yourselves out. You grabbed his hand tighter so he wouldn't fall as you floated to the roof of the base with him dangling below you. He had almost learned the hard way to not wiggle this time. The roof was extremely high up, so a fall at this point would equal extreme injury or death. You almost lost your balance as you landed on the roof. The wind was stronger than you thought it would be. You pushed your hair out of your face as you gazed into the distance. You could see for miles upon miles. The lights from other houses and towns made it a beautiful sight. The sky was clear, and a full moon was present. It couldn't have been more perfect. You sat down and pulled your knees to your chest telling Asta to sit as well. The both of you just looked out for what seemed like forever.

"WOAH THAT'S SO COOL!!" Asta screamed with starry eyes. You had to shush him so he wouldn't wake everyone else up. He laughed awkwardly and scratched his neck. You had always dreamed of peaceful nights like these, just quiet, nothing bothering you. It was getting kind of weird without anyone talking though.

"So Asta um...will you go out with me?" You tried to make it sound as less awkward as possible, but it didn't really end up like that. You saw a slight blush appear across his face though, so you guess something worked.

"Yeah, I think I will, (Y/N)." He turned and smiled at you. Now you had pink plastered across your face. You flashed him a wide smile, then both of your faces went deep red and you looked away from each other at the same time. Although you did end up linking your thumbs together. A few minutes passed when you felt something hit your shoulder. Asta had already fallen asleep and was snoring loudly. You kinda wanted to punch him for being so loud, but you figured you'd let him sleep. From how he acted earlier, he probably got no sleep worrying about you.  You hoisted him onto your back and quietly made your way back to the window. You were careful to not bump his head on the window, while trying not to bump yours as well. You floated across the hallway so it wouldn't suddenly creak and wake someone up. You clicked open his door and went inside, feeling the sudden temperature change. It was much warmer in there than in your room and the hallway. You set him down on his bed and pulled up the sheets, then you walked over to his window and cracked it open a little bit, just to get some fresh air. You took one last look at the sleeping figure.

  "I wish he was peaceful like this all the time." You grinned slightly and headed back to your room. Even though you had two days of rest, you were still extremely tired. As soon as your head hit the pillow, you were asleep.

{Time Skip - Next Morning}

  You woke up to someone shaking your shoulders. You had no time to adjust to the light in your room as you were blinded. The person shaking you was Asta.

  "Asta what the hell are you doing?! What time even is it?!" He stopped shaking you but was now pulling you up to make you get dressed. He whipped around to face you, he probably could've broken his neck at that speed.
.
.
.
  "It's Noelle. She's in trouble."

~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~
Total word count: 1614

A little bit of a shorter chapter today. I feel like things with Asta went a tiiiiiiny bit to fast, maybe that's just me?
Any feedback is helpful, whether it be compliments or criticism. I want to make sure you enjoy the story!