taken

****10 days since Zayn's dinner party*****

Louis has been staying in Liam and Harry's flat because he is scared if he goes to his, someone will be there waiting to take him away.

Harry rolls over on the bed to see Louis laying next to him. He is definitely getting used to this, but every time he still just admires him. Louis opens his eyes to see Harry smiling at him.

"Hi Haz."

"Good morning Lou."

"What are your plans for today?"

"I have lecture."

"Oh, okay."

"Obviously you can stay here if you want to."

"No it's okay I'll have to go back to my flat eventually."

"Are you sure? Want me to go with you?"

"It's fine, you have lecture."

Harry frowns at him. Louis sits up a bit and places his lips on Harry's. They stay there for a little bit, then Harry starts to smile and reaches around Louis' waist and starts to tickle him.

"Stop!!" Louis giggles.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Harry leans down and kisses Louis again before getting out of the bed.

****

Harry didn't really pay attention in lecture because his brain was so focused on Louis. Right as the class ended he got up right away to leave and text Louis.

"Hey Lou, I just got out of lecture.<3"

Harry walked back to his flat, it wasn't too long of a walk. Once he got there Liam was already home.

"Don't you ever go to lecture Li?"

"I do, just not all the time."

"I feel like I have never seen you doing school work."

"I didn't come to Uni for no reasons Harry."

"That reminds me, you've never told me about what you are studying."

"I'm studying History."

"History?"

"Yeah, I wanna be a history teacher."

"Really? I wouldn't have thought you would want to be a teacher, but now that you mention it, I can kinda see it."

"Thanks lad."

"Sure."

Harry walks to his room, hopefully to get some school work done, probably not though.

He tries to call Louis, but doesn't get an answer.
This could not be good. He tries to call him again, maybe he didn't hear the phone ring the first time.

Still no answer.

Harry almost throws his phone at the wall out of frustration. Then his phone vibrates. A text.

"Sorry babe, I was out for lunch with Niall. Didn't see your text or calls."

"Oh, okay. Are you coming back here?"

"Yes. I'll be there in like half an hour."

"See you then:)"

He falls back onto his pillow and shuts his eyes.

"Haz?" Louis says as he brushes hair out of Harry's face.

"Lou? When did you get here?" Harry sits up as Louis sits on the bed next to him.