broken

Harry just stares at Louis for a while. While tears run down his face.

"Of course I kept it."

"I just thought you would have gotten rid of it." Louis says as he watches a tear roll down Harry's face. He can't stay here and watch him cry, quickly turning around and walking out of Harry's room and closing the door behind him.

Harry is stuck on the floor looking at the drawing, which is now getting ruined by his tears dripping on it, so he folds it up and puts it back in the box.

Climbing into bed as he hears all the lads laughing out in the living room. He curls up into a ball and shuts his eyes very tight hoping it would block them out. Soon he was asleep.

**Harry's dream/flashback**

"Lou, what if they judge us?"

"What do you mean Haz? Who?"

"Everyone at school."

Louis pulls Harry into his chest so that Harry's head was resting on his shoulder.

"The only reason they would judge us is because they wish they had a love like ours. Don't be worried Haz." Louis whispers into Harry's forehead and kisses it gently.

**End if Harry's dream/flashback**

Harry sits up in his bed, he looks around the room and when he remembers that Louis isn't actually there he breaks even more. Harry didn't even know it was possible to be this broken, but here he was to the point where he couldn't even cry anymore. He laid his head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours.

*****

Harry woke up around 7 am. He had class today. Luckily Louis wasn't in it. His day went on as normal when he got to class he sat in the back like always and just took notes. Finally when class was over he went to the coffee shop around the corner to get something to drink. Usually he would go for tea, but he was super tired and needed something to wake him up.

As Harry walked into the shop right away he noticed Eleanor and Louis sitting in the corner drinking tea.
Louis looked up towards Harry, his face was completely emotionless. It was a horrible sight to look at. Eleanor all cuddled up on Louis' while he just sat there, a blank facial expression.

Then Eleanor started to talk to him, Harry looked away and got his coffee. Leaving without looking back.

****

Once he got back to his flat Liam wasn't there so he decided to sit on the couch and do some homework. He really only had to read  20 pages out of a textbook so he knew he could finish it in like 30 minutes. After 15 minutes he got really bored and wanted tea.

Walking over to the kitchen and turning on the kettle. Then he heard a knock. He thought Liam had just forgotten his key. So he went and opened the door. He was about to tell Liam off for forgetting his keys when he realized it wasn't Liam.

Harry was a bit taken back. "Louis?"

"Harry I just want to apologize for walking out on you when we were doing the project.."

"Um, it's okay.... I guess." Harry says as he takes his eyes off of Louis and looks at the ground.

"And um... I'm also sorry about what else I did to you. Just know..it...wasn't my fault..." Louis takes his eyes off of Harry and then notices Liam coming down the hallway.

Harry goes to say something else but when he looks up Louis is gone.

"Harry, what are you doing mate." Liam says as he walks up to their flat.

"Just about to take a walk." Harry pushes past Liam looking into the hall to see if he could see Louis, but he's completely gone.

He hears Liam shouts to him, "You don't have your keys or phone."

Harry just keeps walking till he finds himself in an alley. He leans against the brick wall and slowly slides down until he hit the ground, tears rolling out of his eyes.

What did Louis mean it wasn't his fault, was it Harry's fault? He was the one who left. Louis was the one who left Harry alone. Alone without anyone else, to just think about him everyday. Also why was Louis apologizing to him. I thought he hated Harry for something he did when he didn't even know what he did that was so wrong. Wrong enough to leave an without and explanation. Louis had changed, he wasn't the same person that he was a couple months ago.

****

After about 2 hours of Harry disappearing he goes back to his flat.

Liam notices how terrible Harry looks. "Hey what's wrong?"

Harry doesn't acknowledge Liam and walks past him.

Liam grabs his arm and pulls him to the couch. They sit on the couch and Liam pulls him into a hug.

"You can tell me what's up. I'm good at keeping secrets."

"...he left me."

"What do you mean?"

"Louis... we... we.. we..."Harry breaks down into a complete sob. "we were gonna come out....."

"You and Louis?"

"Yes.... but then... he ....he left. He left me."

Liam just pulls Harry into a tighter hug.

"He.. he seemed happy about it, but.. but then when I woke up he wasn't there. No explanation. He was gone. My mom told me going to university would help distract me, but then I saw him here."

Harry leans out of the hug. "Please don't say anything to anyone...."

"I promise I won't."

• THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!!
I love you all have a great day/night <33