new years

Harry and Louis didn't end up spending Christmas together. Anne wanted Harry to be with family for Christmas and Harry understood that. Gemma has been different, she seems like she's trying to be a better sister sometimes and other times it seems like she hates Harry. I guess that's just how older siblings are. Today is December 31st. It's almost 2013.

Louis and Harry are driving like 40 minutes to a party with the college lads for New Years.

"Harry, make sure you are being responsible."

"Mum, I'll be okay. I'm not gonna get drunk."

He doesn't actually know that. He might, but obviously he doesn't wanna worry his mum.

"Okay, have fun I love you."

"I love you too, I'll be back tomorrow."

Harry walked over and hugged Anne. Then he waved bye to Gemma. They were taking Louis' car this time so Harry waited outside for Louis to come and pick him up.

****In Louis' car****

"So Hazza how was your Christmas?"

"It was good. My grandparents came over. How was yours?"

"Yeah, mine was okay. My mum really enjoyed it. I tried to get along with him as long as I could."

"So things are better at your house?"

"Yeah, things are better."

****

The party was at Zayn house. They didn't realize Zayn was rich, they pulled around the corner to see a huge house.

Louis turned to Harry, "Are you sure we are at the right place?"

"Yup this is it."

"I didn't know Zayn had this much money."

"Apparently he does."

The drive way was full of cars so Louis decided to just park on the street. As they walked up to the house, the music got louder and louder.

Louis smiles at Harry when they reach the front door. "This is gonna be a great night!"

Louis opens the door. Inside the house, well more like mansion was full of people. Not too much room to walk around in the living room. Once they got to the kitchen it was less crowded and noticed Niall and his girl.

"Hey Niall!" Louis shouts across the room waving towards him.

Niall notices the boys and walks him and his girl over, "Hey mates, how are you? How's your break going?"

"I'm pretty good and my break is good too." Louis responds, then looks towards Harry waiting for him to say something.

"Yeah, same. Everything's good."

"That's great! Doesn't Zayn throw the best parties?!"

Louis and Harry giggle a little. "Zayn does seem to throw a great party."

"Oh by the way drinks are over there." Niall says as he points across the room.

Louis nods as to thank him and pulls Harry towards the drinks.

"What kind of drink do you want? Alcohol?"

Harry laughs, "This is a New Years party of course I'm having alcohol."

"Hm... okay, but I'm not letting you have too much."

Louis starts to pour him and Harry a drink and then gives it out.