accident

Harry wakes up to an empty bed, he frowns. He gets out of bed to see if Louis is still in his flat. Louis is sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea.

"Good morning Lou."

"Hazza! Morning. I didn't make you a cup because I didn't know when you were gonna get up."

"Oh that's okay, I'll get my own. Do you have lecture today?"

"Nope, the professor canceled it, something personal came up. Do you?"

"Yes, but only for an hour."

"Okay I guess I'll get going now then."

Louis gets up and puts the cup in the sink turning to Harry and giving him a quick squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Haz." Then he closes the door.

Harry finishes getting ready and heads to lecture. He figures Liam is still sleeping so he doesn't go bother him.

Once he gets back from lecture Liam still isn't up. Harry walks over and opens Liam's door. Liam isn't there, it looks like he hasn't been there for a while. His bed was made and his room was clean. Maybe he just went out to lunch or something.

Harry starts on his homework while he waits for Liam to get back. It's now 5 pm and he still isn't back.

Harry picks up his phone to call Niall or Luke maybe they would know where he is.

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall, do you by chance know where Liam is?"

"No clue sorry mate."

"Oh okay, thanks anyways."

Ugh where is he? Now to call Luke.

"Harry? What's up?"

"Have you seen Liam recently or know where he is?"

"Nope, I haven't seen him in a few days."

"Ugh, okay."

"Doesn't he live with you?"

"Yeah, but I haven't seen him all day."

"Did you check to see if he was with Zayn?"

"They broke up yesterday."

"Oh, I didn't know. I haven't talked to Zayn in a few days either."

"Yeah, thanks anyways."

Harry starts to pace around the room. He doesn't know what he should do so he texts Louis.

"Are you busy?"

He gets a reply right away.

"Nope."

"Can you please come over here?"

"Sure. Is everything okay?"

"No."

Harry doesn't know why but he has a bad feeling about this, something feels off. Liam isn't one to disappear without telling anyone, especially after a break up.

There's a knock on the door. Harry opens it. Louis pulls him into a hug, "What's wrong?"

"Liam...I..I don't know where he is.." Now Harry is more worried than ever and starts to cry.

"What do you mean?"

"Liam isn't in his room..I haven't seen him all day. I called Niall and Luke, they both have no clue where he is."

All of the sudden Louis' phone starts to ring. Zayn is calling.

"Zayn?"

"Louis, please come...to..to.the hospital.."He sounds broken.

"Why what happened? Are you okay."

"I'm fine, it's...Liam. He isn't."

"I'm with Harry right now, we are leaving now. I'll see you in a few minutes Zayn."

Harry is confused. "Louis-"

Louis cuts of Harry by grabbing his arm and pulling him to his car. Louis is panicking. Harry starts to worry even more.

"Lou... what's wrong, what happening?"

"We are going to the hospital. Something happened to Liam."

Louis is speeding down the rode to the hospital, they get there within minutes.

As they run inside the doors towards the emergency waiting room Zayn is pacing back and forth, he's crying. Something is definitely wrong if Zayn is crying. They pull him into a group hug.

He only manages to get a few words out between sobs, "Liam...he...car..crash."

"Liam was in a car crash?!" Harry starts to freak out.
"Is he going to be okay?"

"They doctor..said....that...he..will be ..okay, but he's hurt..pretty bad. This is all my fault, he did this because I broke up with him."

"Zayn, it's not your fault." Louis tries to comfort him.

****

Soon enough all of the boys are here, no one was expecting this. Everyone is sitting in a waiting room chair completely silent. No one knows what to say. Zayn and Harry are crying, everyone else is in just in shock.

The doctor comes out of a door. "Is anyone here for Liam Payne?"

"I am." Zayn is the only one to say anything and stand up.

The other boys stay seated but quickly turn to face the doctor.

"Well he is going to be okay, he's lucky though. This could have been way worse than it is. He currently hasn't woken up yet but you can go see him now."

Everyone let's Zayn go first. As he walks into the room Liam is laying on the bed with his eyes closed. He has an IV in his hand. Zayn goes straight for his hand, holding it tight.

"I'm so sorry Liam...I never meant to hurt you. I never meant for any of this, I was trying to protect you."

Zayn sits in the room for awhile until Louis and Harry Knick on the door.

"Zayn?"

"I hate seeing him like this."

Louis and Harry both just stare at Liam, he looks miserable but at the same time he's peacefully sleeping. There is a cut on his cheek that has been stitched up.

"How are you doing?" Louis asks Zayn.

"I'll be okay, I just hope Liam will be."

"We all do."

Harry is still kinda in shock, he has only felt one thing that hurt more than seeing Liam like this.
Louis and Harry stay in the room for awhile but decide to leave because Zayn feel asleep.

They get to the living room and take a seat again.

"How is he?" Niall asks.

"Pretty bad." Harry says as he starts to cry again. Louis grabs his hand and starts to rub circles around his knuckles. Harry lays his head on Louis' shoulder and cry's himself to sleep.

haha school only just started but I'm ready for it to end<3