get home safe

For the rest of the weekend Harry didn't do much, mostly studied. He went out for coffee one morning with Liam and Zayn but that was it.

****

Liam walks through Harry's bedroom door, "Hey guess what?"

"hmm?"

"You can get your man back!"

"What's are you talking about?" Harry looks up from his laptop.

"Apparently Louis broke up with Eleanor."

Harry was not really surprised. I mean to be fair Louis is obviously gay.  "Oh, makes sense."

 Liam shakes his head trying to hold back a live. "I'm going out with Zayn again for dinner tonight so I won't be back for awhile."

"Okay. Have fun." Harry smiles cheekily and Liam leaves the room.

Of course his mind starts to wonder when he is alone. Harry doesn't even know if he could ever feel the same about Louis as he used to. Louis changed. Like a lot. He's a different person, but in some ways he is still his old self. The Louis that Harry fell madly in love with must be buried deep underneath this new boy.

****

Harry spent most of the night studying and Liam left for dinner about 30 minutes ago, so he decided to get fresh air and go for a walk. Once he steps outside he gets hit with a cold breeze, indicating that winter is arriving.

His walk was pretty peaceful for the most part. Every so often he would see some drunk kids walk down the street being super loud. Soon realizing that there was a party and that's where those people are coming from. Once he got closer to the party he decided to turn around, not wanting to talk to anyone. 

"Harry!"

He turns around to see Louis standing down the street outside of the building with the party. Louis starts to walk closer to Harry, definitely tripping over his own feet.  

"Hey Hazza."

"Hi, Louis. Are you drunk?" Harry can smell the alcohol radiating off of him.

"Maybeeeee....just a little tipsy." Louis smiles, trying to be convincing. 

"Right. Maybe you should head to bed."

"No let's talk."

"About what?"

"About how you're still in love...with .. me."

Harry is taken back by Louis' words. Of course he was still in love with him. Louis helped him through so much and Harry couldn't imagine a world without him, but Louis still hasn't even told Harry why he left without an explanation.

"How could I not be." Harry whispers under his breath, as he turns around and starts walking away. Not looking back.

All of sudden Harry feels a hand on his shoulder. Louis pulls him close and turns him around. There was only an inch between them. Harry has yet to look up from the ground Louis.

"Wait, you're actually still in love with me?" Louis basically whispers.

"You left me Louis. We... well at least I thought we were happy together. You made it seem like we were." Harry then looks into Louis blue eyes which now looked somewhat grey as the sun went down. A tear drop fell from one of Louis' eyes.

Was he crying?

Louis quickly wiped the tear and looked at the ground. At this point they were still super close and Harry could hear Louis breathing.

"I was happy too." Is all Louis says almost Inaudible as more tears fall off of his face and onto the ground.

Even though Harry still hates Louis for leaving him, he feels the need to comfort him. Harry pulls Louis into a hug so that his head is buried into his shoulder. Louis' tears now on Harry's jumper.

"You...you shouldn't be nice to me..I don't deserve that. I left you without an explanation... you deserve one."

"I know. You can tell me when you feel better. You are way too drunk right now. I've waited this long for one, I can wait a little bit longer."

"Okay"

Harry spots Niall. "Hey Niall!"

Niall notices Harry and Louis and walks over to them. "Hey lads, what's up?"

"Do you think you could walk him home?"

Niall notices that not only is Louis drunk he is also crying. "Yeah I'll walk him back."

"Thanks"

Niall walks off basically carrying Louis.

****

****Harry's dream/flashback*****

Harry couldn't sleep. He couldn't wait to finally come out to all the kids at school. It's 7 am. Louis should be up by now right?!

Harry calls Louis. No answer. So he texts him.

"Good morning! ;) I'm so ready for today." No answer.

He is checking his phone constantly. It's 8 am now. Louis should definitely be up by now. Harry calls Louis again. Still no answer.

He starts his walk to school. Maybe Louis is waiting for him at school. Once he gets to school he rushes inside with a little bit of hope. No Louis. Why would he do this? How could he do this to him? It's lunchtime Louis is still not here. He's not coming.

Harry isn't even hungry anymore. He runs to the bathroom and sits against the wall in tears. Today was supposed to be one of the best day's of his life. He decides to call Louis one more time. No answer. Harry breaks down in the school bathroom.

****end of Harry's flashback/dream****

Harry wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing. He picks it up without looking at who is calling.

"Hello?"

"Harry.. you answered. Please meet me at the park. I need to tell you something."

"Louis? It's 4 am?"

"I know, please come."

The call ends. Harry finds himself walking to the park. He sees Louis waiting for him in the field. He walks over to him and lays down on the grass. Louis notices him and lays down next to him.

"Why are we here? Aren't you still drunk?" Harry looks over to Louis. Louis looks back at him.

"Not really, now I'm just hungover."

"I can't believe I actually came here."

"I'm glad you did."

"So what did you have to tell me?" Harrys asks.

"I.. I wanna tell you, I need to tell you why I left. Harry just know I didn't want to. I never wanted to leave you. I loved you so much. You were everything to me. You fixed me, I was broken in pieces, my family was a mess and you put me back together. Made me feel like I had something to live for."

Thank you for 600 reads!!!
•sorry this part was kinda boring<33