Part 11

Taehyung's POV/

A long time has passed in the blinks of eyes. The exams are coming near. Soon Y/n will be a graduated student.

Flashback

I was sitting in my desk while reading about a new brain surgery. My room was quite messed up as I am one of those kind of guy that can spend sacrifice his whole life studying because I don't want any patient to die in my hands again.

I heard a slight knock on my door. I knew who it was.

"Come in, Y/n!"

The door opened slowly making a slight sound. Her small but....wait I can't call her something womanly and for sure not a cinnamon roll. She is a tough girl that I have known in the past few months.

I saw her entering my room with tray. I can smell freshly cooked cookies from here.

"Granny's special cookies," she said pointing the tray.

I gestured her to put it on my table as she got flustered or something you say confused where to put it in my messy room.

"Woah, did a storm just pass by your room?" She joked at which I slightly giggled taking a cookie from the plate.

She tried to clean up my mess but I stopped her. Because I hate when someone touches my stuffs specially my books. Well I know I'm weird.

"Just put it there wherever it is. There is a sequel among the books that I've arranged. Don't you dare to think to destroy it."

"Well, whatever you say," she put the book back into her place and found herself a empty spot in the floor to sit down.

"Mr. Kim I just wanted to ask you something," she replied smiling at me.

"Hmm....go on," I nodded.

"I wanted to cut a really good figure in my graduation exam to make my grandma the happiest being. Can you help me with that?"

"Study hard." The typical dialogue that every teacher will say to their students.

"I actually don't know to study. I mean I have made my way that far just by hearing the lectures teachers provide in my class," she replied.

"Do you even listen?" I replied in disbelief as I have seen her wearing earphones every time during the class. So...you know.

"I do, I've never touched any of my books before as well. Whatever the teachers said in the classes it was enough for me to pass. So I need your help. Can you help me to study?"

I was shocked at her statement what results she would have cut if only she read the books properly. She is a genius and a dangerous one I guess.

"Y/n, I can't do it just because I'm your homeroom teacher. You can ask someone else to help you in it. But I can guide you a little. Whatever you read just don't capture it in your brain only. Try to understand the topic properly."

"Hmm, got it," she jumped from her place cheerfully and walked out of my room.

End of flashback

From that day I didn't get a single glimpse of her without a book. Whether she's eating or working out or doing something else.

Well that's good. Not complaining but I guess I am bit envious of her books to whom she's giving her all attention.

She even ate up my omelettes from my plate just because she didn't notice what was she actually eating. I snatched one from her plate too as for my compensation.

My Doctor ( Taehyung X reader) [Completed]✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara