Part 05

Your POV/

What the hell! Mr. Kim is going to live with us?
I put down my bag and went to the washroom. Today was really a very tough day.

I turned on the shower. The hot water steam made the whole washroom smokey while I was thinking about today .

I turned off the shower and dried myself and put some comfortable clothes that I always wear.

Many thoughts were playing in my mind while I  was heading to the roof top to let my clothes dry and I wrapped my towel around my brown wet hair in order to keep my clothes from getting wet.

I found the door opened already. Maybe halmoni forgot to close. I got in and put my clothes to get dry.

While drying my hair with towel I looked at the stars in the sky. Some memories rushed into your mind.

Flashback//

"Momma, why does stars always shine like diamonds?" I said to my mom lying down in her lap on my bed. Both of us were enjoying the night sky through the big window beside my bed.

"They're our ancestors who have passed away many many years ago. They are watching us from the heaven."

"Really??!! Wow they're so lucky."

"Why so, little Princess?" She asked me patting my hair with her soft hands.

"They always shine like diamonds," I giggled.

"Yes baby," she kissed on my forehead.

" and I want my mama to be the brightest star of the sky." I said as I indicated the most brightest star.

"Really, if my baby wants I will be the brightest star of the sky."

"Really you're gonna shine like diamonds in our sky? Yay!!" I chuckled with my mom.

"Ah.....mama I am sleepy."

End of flashback

"Mama, are you really watching me ? Sorry to disappoint you," I  said as I saw the brightest star twinkling.

"Umm...do you really like to talk alone with ghosts and cry?" A voice said.

I noticed that water is streaming down from my eyes. I wiped it and turned back to see the voice as I knew it who it was.

"Mr. Kim , I-I really like talking to ghosts," I said and rushed to get out of this awkward situation. I have no mood to fight.

"Woah.....gosh you're really something. Why don't you tell me about your mother a bit? I clearly heard you to talk with your mom."

"None of your business," I said and left and went to my room.

"What the hell in the earth he thinks of himself? Gosh. It really got on my nerves."

I said and jumped on my bed as I was really tired i fell asleep in an instant.

Taehyung's POV/

I can't do my researches in this messed up mind. Better I had some fresh air in the rooftop. I kinda loved their house. It's so comfortable and perfect for me. The two storeyed building having a great lawn. Such a perfect view to enjoy. It's even better than my apartment.

I noticed someone's footsteps. Ajhumma slept an hour ago she shouldn't be up at that time right. Maybe my useless student who has got all sorts of bad habits.

Woah.....who's telling whom ? I am also up at that late night. Teachers should be ideal to their students. I had better go and sleep for the sake of my students.