Part 33

Hey armies give me a list of bts songs....I'm running short...add the songs I didn't mention in the previous chapters.....

We arrived at our new house. Taehyung bought a new house as my wedding gift. It's a beautiful white duplex with a big green front yard . There is a marble fountain in the middle of the round driveway. It looks more like a small palace.

"From now on this is our sweet home." Taehyung mumbled while kissing the back of my hand.

I smiled at him brightly. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything," a drop of tear escaped my eye.

"I promised to not to make you cry just a while ago. Come on I'm not that evil." He smiled while wiping away my tears.

"No! You're the evilest!" I giggled.

"Fine," he chuckled and went down from the car. He opened the door for me to get down. Taehyung took my hand after I got down from the car and walked towards our house slowly.

"I have hired the best architect to interior our house. So I hope you'd like it." He nervously said.

"Why are you getting nervous? I will love everything you do. Trust me." I squeezed his arm gently to assure him.

"That's the problem Y/n. You never say what you like or dislike when you're with me. So I always know you less better than others. I want you to be honest with me . I want you to say everything you like or dislike about me about my doings.  So please don't stay dumb when you hate something I do." He said sincerely looking at me.

"Well, being honest I hate to get lectured by you. So it will be kind of you if you don't utter a single word now. I am dying to watch my new house." I shrugged.

He was dumbfounded for a moment. Then he smiled and nodded.

He opened the door for me. Beside the door I saw our nameplates.

"Welcome to Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim's sweet home?" I looked at Taehyung surprisingly.

"I asked them to add that. Hope you like that," he titled his head a bit.

"I loved it. It's so romantic Taehyung."I smiled idiotically. He leant in and kissed me.

I wrapped my hand around his neck while he jerked my waist close to him. I smiled underneath the kiss. Our tongue continuously explored each other's mouth. His mouth tasted more like mint.

He pinned me against the wall beside the main door and closed it while his lips still on mine. The lights are still turned off. I was wondering what was the look of my new house.

But in a few moments his hands went on my hips then on my thighs. His touches heavily affected me which ended up in a moan. I felt his lip curling up. He is maybe smiling knowing how much he affects me.

The excitement of seeing the new house got the best of me. I pulled away. He was astonished.

"What's wrong , Y/n?" He asked cluelessly.

"Nothing, just need some time to breathe." I said while pretending to fan myself with hands as if they're helping me to take the oxygen more fluently.

"Oh, got it," he said in a disappointed tone ," I going to have a shower first then. You explore the house a bit." He inserted the card and the the whole house got enlightened. It's a big house with huge living room with cozy sofa sets and a big screen television. In the other and I saw the kitchen counter and the big dining table.

A set of grand stairs leads to the second floor. At the end of the stairs there is a big picture of us. It was the picture I took with him and my grandma when I stood first in my class for the first time.

I saw him climbing the sets of stairs which leads to the second floor.He looked mad as well as a bit sad. Maybe he is heading towards our bedroom.

Shit.I fucked up. I shouldn't have stopped him. He was patiently waiting for this day. What did I do?

I followed him to the room. He went into the bathroom without uttering a single word. I guess he is really mad. He is not being playful as he used to be.

My stuffs were already there as Taehyung brought them here yesterday night. I opened the closet door and searched for my bathing robe. I found the red lingerie there too. Shall I wear it?

God! What I am even thinking? I must have lost my mind. Whatever I ended up taking it under my bathrobe. He is mad at me. Let me persuade him.

He came out after a while just wrapping a towel around his waist. Oh! My! God! He is looking so hot like that. I mean look at his perfect collarbones and his muscles. His dripping hair is making me drool. How come I make the fortune to have such a sexy husband? He is still dumb. He didn't say anything. He noticed me drooling over his body but he didn't bother.

He stood before the closet and pulled a jogger out. Then slammed the door which made me jump on my place and I immediately wiped my drool away and ran towards the shower. I wore the lacy underwear underneath my robe and let my hair a bit wet. I put on a bit tempting cherry red lipstick and opened the door to peek if he's in the room. But unfortunately not.

I sighed and came out. Fine if you're stubborn then I'm the queen of stubborness. I said to myself. I pulled one of his shirt from the closet and wore it. I kept the upper buttons open purposely.

I looked at the mirror and smirked. "Where will you go today? I am gonna eat you," I smiled at my defined body.

I heard footsteps of him. I jumped on the bed and sat down on a seductive pose. Well I admit this is not my true self. I don't know what I'm doing.

He opened the door and his eyes were totally shocked. Am I looking awful? I was expecting some comments.

Cliff hanger....see you in the next chapter. Well we crossed 10k....congrats folks....without you I'm nothing....I purple you💜💜💜💜