"What'd you do?" She asked and I walked into the kitchen.

"Because there's something I want to do really bad," I said.

"What is it?" She asked and I laid the paper down and she looked at it. "Absolutely not Braylon Paige."

"Mom please," I begged.

"No Braylon," she said.

"Mom, I have to play," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I kinda lost my temper, he told me that girls can't play with boys and I got mad and told him I can," I said. "I don't want to go back tomorrow and they laugh."

"Fine, but it still stays between us," she said and I smiled.

"Deal," I said and she signed it.

"Now, go get ready for dinner," she said and I nodded. I can't believe I'm playing football! Touchdown for Braylon Hart!

~*~

"Get changed!" Coach yelled and I noticed the girl locker room was closed.

"Where am I suppose to change?" I asked.

"The boys locker room," he said.

"What? I asked.

"Come on Braylon, we don't bite," Justice said.

"I don't give promises." Braydon said and smirked, I rolled my eyes and walked into the locker room with them.

"I can't change in front you," I said.

"Why?" Hudson asked as he took off his shirt.

"Fine," I said and smirked, I took off my shirt but I had a tank top on. I walked around the corner to the other section and got changed. I walked out tying my cleats.

"You ready?" Justice asked and I nodded. We walked out to the field and saw coach with the footballs.

"Kicking drills," he said and blew the whistle. Carter made a dent in the dirt and balanced the football, he backed up and kicked it and it went through, the other boys did and then me. Mine curved and went through.

"Good kick Hart," Jayden said.

"Not good enough, I said kick it not curve it," coach said. "A lap. Now." He blew the whistle and I ran a lap, I ran back to coach.

We done drills, tackling, throwing, running, and etc. My body was aching from head to toe, he was giving me a hard time. We walked back up to the gym.

"Showers, now," coach said.

"I'll change in here, but I'm not taking a shower," I said. "But I do need a ride home."

"Just wait for me," Braydon said.

"Or she could wait for me," I heard Cody snap.

"Shit," I muttered and looked at him. "Cody before you yell, just let me explain."

"Explain what Braylon? Huh?" He yelled. "You're my fucking twin sister!"

"And you're my twin brother Cody, but you don't tell me everything either!" I yelled.

"You could have told me you're playing football Braylon!" He yelled.

"Just don't tell Nick or Frankie, they'll kill me," I said. "I've been dying to play Cody."

"Braylon, I want to kill you right now," he hissed and clenched his fists. "I love that you're playing football, but what if he finds out?"

"If you or mom don't tell he won't find out," I said in a hushed tone.

"Mom knows?" he yelled and I flinched.

"Please Cody," I said.

"Aye Hart!" Coach yelled and I looked at him. "When you finish your girl fight, get in here!" He walked into the locker room and I looked at Cody.

"Cody, be mad at me all you want but I'm not quitting," I said.

"Neither am I," he said and we walked into the locker room, I walked around the corner and looked for my clothes but I didn't see them. I walked back around.

"Has anyone seen my clothes?" I asked.

"They're right there," Jayden said and I looked and pulled out my clothes.

"Thanks," I said.

"So, when are we finding out who made the team or not?" Braydon asked putting on his shirt. "Braylon, stop staring."

"I wasn't staring," I argued.

"Whatever you say babydoll," he said smirking and winked.

"Ok you two," coach said. "And tomorrow, now get out of here." We walked out and I looked back at Carter but he looked away.

"Come on, Braylon," Cody said and we walked out to his car and got in. I saw the grip Cody had on the steering wheel so I didn't say anything to him, we got home and he walked inside and went straight upstairs.

"Cody!" Mom yelled but no response. "What's up with him?"

"He found out," I said.

"How'd he take it?" She asked.

"He went in drama queen mode," I said.

"I'm not a drama queen!" Cody yelled.

"Go talk to him, you two need to make up," She said.

"But mom, what if he gets mad?" I asked.

"Braylon, now," she said and I groaned, I stomped up the stairs. "Keep stomping those feet and something else is gonna get stomped!" I stopped and started walking normal. I went to my room and changed into a tank top and Codys boxers. They're more comfortable.

I went to Codys room and I debated on whether to knock on the door or not. I knocked twice and waited.

"Come in," he said and I walked in, I shut the door and he looked at me. "What do you want?"

"Cody, I just wanted to talk," I said.

"Right now Braylon, I don't want to even hear your voice," he said and venom shot in his voice.

"Cody please," I said and walked to him.

"Bray, out," he snapped.

"What did I do to you Cody?" I spat, big mistake, Cody has anger issues.

"Because of the things you do Braylon!" he yelled.

"Me? All you do is get mad at me for no reason!" I yelled and grabbed my arm with a tight grip.

"I get mad at you Braylon because of the choices you make and that goddamn attitude!" He yelled. "I mean come on, you're 17, you know what's right from wrong and you still act immature!"

"I don't have anyone Cody!" I yelled. "Dad already left us! Frankie only snaps at me! You keep getting mad at me! What else?!"

"That's not true!" He yelled and he let go of my arm. "Just get the hell out Braylon!" He pointed towards the door. "God! For someone so beautiful to be stubborn as a mule!" He laid on the bed again and looked at his phone.

"I'm sorry," I said and started walking to the door, he let out a deep breath.

"Braylon, come here," he said softly, I looked at him. "Please, I need my sister." I climbed on his bed and crawled to him, he pulled the covers over my body stopping at my neck and pulled me close.

"I'm sorry Cody." I said and he started stroking my hair. "I'm just tired of the hurt."

"I'm sorry," he said and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry."

"Can I sleep in here?" I asked.

"Yes," he said softly and played with my hair. "Just go to sleep, Bray." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.