C H A P T E R 20

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written)
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Ugh..my head" the pinkette opened her eyes to a familiar sight. Trees...trees surrounding her, and a waterfall just a few feet in front of her.

"Isn't this..." Her memories flashed to a moment where inner pulled her here, which also happened to be when she knew that she can't go back to the shinobi world. Seeing movements out of the corner of ger eyes, she turned and saw inner standing there while crossing her arms.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"How did you know it was me?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on going here and I know you could pull me here when my mental shield are down" she said, copying inner's pose.

"Fine..." She could see inner slumped her shoulders as she continues "Outer, as you already know... we're inside your head or should I say your inner world"

Sakura nods her head, asking her to continue "In here, you will tire yourself but you can't die because this is only in your head. And... that's why I brought you here. It's safer to train in here"

Said girl formed an 'O' with her lips and proceeded to scrunched her nose slightly, the usual sign of thinking coming from her. "I have to agree with you on this one. I've already found a perfect place to train but this seems like a better option so I guess why not."

With that, the pinkette made up some enemy in her mind, causing 5 to 8 people to appear around her. She's planning to push past her limit and maybe try using those percentage thingy to label her chakra control.

"Ding!" Her phone rang and vibrated signalling a notification. But the girl wasn't aware of it, sitting crossed legs on the sofa, her back straight, her hair tied in a messy bun, her eyes closed and her breathing in a steady flow, she stayed in this state for hours, training inside her inner world ignoring any disturbance from the outside world.

........................................................................

Izuku kept on staring at his phone, waiting for any response from the pinkette, but it seems like there wouldn't be any thing coming from her soon. He had sent her a good morning text which was left unread and unanswered.

'Maybe Sacchan is still asleep' he thought, not knowing that the girl he's talking about haven't had any sleep ever since she was pulled into her inner world.

A 'thud' surprised him, hearing groans and grumbles, Izuku turned to see Gran Torino coming in with a box. His body was covered and only half of his face could be seen since the box is bigger than him.

"Oi kid help me with this" the boy snapped in realisation and immediately walk towards the elder. He placed the box near the table. Opening it, he saw a "... microwave?"

Gran Torino pat the microwave like it's a pet "For some reason, the other one broke yesterday. It's a shame, really. I liked that one. Well...what can I do? It ages just like me"

Izuku watched awkwardly as he hug the machine. "All right, kid! Let's eat those frozen taiyaki I bought yesterday" he exclaimed excitedly, flashing Izuku a smile.

"Taiyaki for breakfast?" The green haired boy ask, while his eyes followed Gran Torino's movements as he walked towards the freezer. "I like sweets!" taking out a plate of taiyaki from the freezer, he skipped happily towards Izuku. Said boy lifted the microwave and settled it on the table, plugged in to the socket , subsequently taking the plate from him and placed it inside the machine. He casually pushed some buttons and yellow lights surrounded the plate inside.