C H A P T E R 18

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

'Sakura~'

'Sakuraaa~~'

'Sakura~ you are a total dimwit~~'

"What do you want? It's too early for your sounds dammit.."

'I'm trying to be good here, don't cha see. You should be happy that I didn't hit you.'

"Tch... whatever. What time is it?"

'7:53am, wake your lazyass up'

The pinkette covered her face with a pillow and mumbled into it "7:5..3, 7:53...? OH SHIT"

As she watched her outer stumbled clumsily to the bathroom, inner clamped her mouth shut to suppress her laughter. Sakura was too busy to realize that she's been tricked. Thanks to her carelessness, she doesn't even bother to watch the time.

........................................................................

'You tricked me didn't you...?' the kunoichi groaned. She had finally decided to take a glimpse of the clock, and it's enough to see the time, 5:42am.

A vein popped up on her forehead when she heard inner cackling in her head.

'This bi-'

'Never thought you would fall for that. You're getting rusty outer.'

After heaving a deep sigh, Sakura plopped down on her bed. Only to stood back up after remembering the neatly ironed school uniform that she's wearing "It's still so early but I'm already done getting ready". Thinking for a bit, she finally decided "I'm just gonna go to school. Damn you inner."

........................................................................

"Psst-"

Sakura turned around to see a woman in her work attire, not wanting to be rude, she smiled at her.

"You are Sakura Haruno aren't you??" The woman asked with her eyes glimmering in admiration. Said girl chuckled nervously, and she's even more nervous when some passersby inched closer.

"A-ahh yes I am"

She instantly regret saying that. Cause once she did, the woman clamped Sakura's hands in her own "Kyaa! You're much prettier in person! Good job in the sports festival!"

More people joined the crowd, some praising her looks, some congratulating her for the sports festival and there's even some fanboys who's asking for her number.

'Kami... help me'

With an apologetic smile, she smoothly slipped passed the crowd "Excuse me, I'm sorry but I need to get going". Without looking back, she ran towards the school as fast as she could.

........................................................................

'It's the second time shannaro...'

'I have a feeling it will be more than that.'

The pinkette shivered when the image of her being chased by a crowd of people flashed in her head. Plopping on her seat, she placed her elbow on the table and rest her chin on her palm. It's pretty early, so there's no one around. She has never been the first one to come to class, either Shoto or Kirishima arrive first. Well thanks to inner, she managed to get to class earlier than usual.