C H A P T E R 16

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Young Haruno..." Hearing her name, she opened her eyes "Your match is next... Iida won his fight".

She gets off the bed, giving All Might and Recovery Girl a smile before heading to the arena. All Might had told Recovery Girl to keep her ability a secret and he had told her about who Sakura is. So that means, five people had already knew about her origin.

.......................................................................

"The third match! Sakura Haruno..! Versus...Ibara Shiozaki!"

'Ibara Shiozaki..' she observed her opponent in curiousity, remembering the fight between the girl and Kaminari.

"Start...!" Shiozaki instantly raised her hands and vines started to charge towards Sakura. Said girl stood still, waiting for the vines to get close.

Once the vines are in front of her face, she held up two fingers, blue light covering it. Using it as chakra blades, she cuts through the vines.

"Whoa!! Have Haruno finally decided to show us her Quirk?!"

Lowering her upper body, Sakura ran towards her opponent from below the vines, seeing the pinkette, Shiozaki used her vines as shield. But when she heard some sounds from behind, she looked back to see Sakura landed behind her. Shiozaki's eyes dilated in panicked 'So fast..!' , she send the vines to shield herself.

The pinkette slashed through the vines in ease. Catching sight of her opponent, Sakura crouched down and send her feet to swipe the girl off balance. This caused the vines to lose control and fell on the ground, she took this advantage to kicked her out of bounds.

"Ibara Shiozaki is out of bounds! Sakura Haruno advances to the third round..!" Midnight announced.

"And once again...Our Cherry Blossom ended the fight in a blink of an eye!!" Present Mic shouted praises to the girl while the audiences cheered in excitement.

Sakura ran to the fallen girl, she held out a hand "That's a good match. I like your Quirk!" Shiozaki took her hand, she stood up and smiled at the pinkette, "Let's have a rematch someday...". Sakura nodded then both girls giggled, giving each other a hug before walking down their own path.

.......................................................................

The next match was between Tokoyami and Bakugou. Of course the blonde haired boy won since Tokoyami's dark shadow is weak against light.

Sakura get up from the seats, running towards where Bakugou had walked off to. When she saw a familiar hair, she called out,

"Firecracker!!" Said boy turned to face her, when the pinkette gave him a large smile, the boy gave her a blank stare.

Her smile disappeared, a look of determination took place on her face "Our fight--" she paused, staring straight into his eyes "I'm looking forward to it" Sakura raised her fist, stopping it inches away from his face . Bakugou's lips curled up into a smirk, he wrapped her fist inside of his palm, his smirk widening "Just so you know, I won't hold back."

Freeing her fist from his hold, she smirked "That's what I like"

.......................................................................

Their match came faster than what Sakura had expected, she only managed to get two hours of sleep, the kunoichi hope that it's enough to help regain her body control. Sakura isn't stupid. She knew even if she had only used little amount of her chakra, her incomplete body is nearing its limit after healing Izuku.