C H A P T E R 14

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!-" Present Mic stopped when Aizawa mumbled something while looking to the arena, following his line of sight--

"Huh? What's this? Class 1-A, what kind of fan service is that?"

There stood Class 1-A's girl students looking dejected. Yaoyorozu fell on her knees "We've been tricked. I even used Creation to make the outfits..."

Sakura scowled as she threw her pom-poms to the ground and wrapped her arms around her body, everytime some boys decided to lay their eyes on her body, she scowled deeper. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that two perverted assholes, Kaminari and Mineta, high-five each other. She wanted to beat the shit out of them but if it means letting herself open to the other hungry eyes, then no.

'Sorry to tell you this outer, but you're getting duller with every minutes that passed by.' The girl rolled her eyes in annoyance after hearing what inner had said.

From a distance where the boys of Class 1-A are standing, a pair of heterochromia eyes study a certain pinkette. When he realized what he's doing, Shoto shook his head aggressively. The put up a distance thingy clearly didn't work the way he wanted it to be. Instead of erasing the girl from his mind, he's been thinking about her more and more. And the way she's dressed certainly made it worse.

Slowly, he looked back and noticed how the other boys are looking at her. Then, Izuku's words rang in his ears 'She's a prepossessing sight you know, many guys have their eyes on her'. Finally understanding what the green haired boy had told him, Shoto glowered at all the other boys who dare to roam their eyes on her and gave them a death stare. Some of them noticed it and looked at him, getting goosebumps once they met his gaze.

Of course, the other students of Class A didn't notice it since the girls are busy trying to cover themselves and the boys are busy talking, helping the girls or in Mineta and Kaminari's case, ogling them.

........................................................................

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games!" Present Mic said through the speakers, taking everyone's attention.

"When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

All sorts of different reactions came from the students, some of them are nervous, while the others are excited, there are even a few people who felt dispirited. Midnight appeared, holding out a yellow box "Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once it is determined, we'll have recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first te-

"Excuse me!" Ojiro interrupted, he paused for a moment before continuing "I'm withdrawing". Gasp could be heard around him, Sakura turned to the boy, she raised her eyebrows as Ojiro stated that he couldn't remember a single thing about the cavalry battle. Then, a chubby boy walked out.

"I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class B. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move onto the final round?"

The kunoichi narrowed her eyes, feeling uneasy.

'What's with these guys? If I remember correctly, in the cavalry battle, he and Ojiro were in the same team. Aoyama and one more person too. I can't quite remember but I'm sure he has purple hair'