C H A P T E R 4

"Oh my kami...just how big is this school anyway" Sakura gaped at the huge battle center. Her eyes shone in determination, Sakura balled up her fist. 'I don't care if it's just some lame robots..my body is itching to fight'. She puts on her fighting gloves.

Creaking sounds could be heard when the gates were opening. Seeing the wide opened gates, Sakura ran in front of the others without hesitation. "What are you waiting for??! Run forward like the pinky!" Present Mic shouted making everyone ran into their respective battle center.

Rushing forward, the kunoichi found four three-pointers and one two-pointers ahead of her. "Hell yeah!!" The robots snapped their attention to Sakura. She decided to put minimum amount of chakra in her body to fought the robots. Making sure she's not standing out too much.

With her chakras and wild reflexes she managed to crush every robots that comes in her view easily. Points after points she earned making sure not to accidentally hurt other examiners. But still, 'these are not enough' her body is burning more and more, this exam is not enough. She needs more action, more extreme action. However, as much as Sakura wants to crush the very battle center itself, she can't... this is no longer the shinobi world, where one day it's all happy and peace then the next day there are bloodshed everywhere.
.
.
.
.
No, it's not.  She needs to stay low.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, examiners started to ran away, bumping into her every now and then. Oblivious to the situation, Sakura continued on forward. After running for a few seconds, the giant zero-pointer made itself known to her. Her body turned 180 degree and her legs were about to run untill she heard a yelp. Sakura snapped her gaze to where it came from and saw a girl who fell, stucked between the fallen concretes.

Without any doubt, she ran to the girl, pushing the concrete off her and grab the girl. The minute when she was about to ran away, the robot slammed its hand down on their spot. Other examiners watched the scene in horror, even some of the teachers who are watching were getting ready to handle the situation.

Hearing a cracking sound, they all watch as the giant hand were crushed to pieces. A flash of pink could be seen jumping above the zero-pointer, "SHANNAROOOO" Sakura slammed her balled fist crushing the robot to pieces. "Take that fucker!!" she yelled, punching the air. Her attention turned towards the gaping crowds of examiners and she cursed under her breath.

"TIME'S UP!! THE EXAM IS FINISHED!!" Present Mic shouted through the speakers.

'I didn't count my points, hopefully it's enough to get in' Sakura walked away from the crushed robot. All examiners stare at her, gaping. She walk up to the injured girl and asked if she's okay, the girl thanked her continuously, eyes widen in wonder.

"Is there anyone who's injured??" An old voice called out. She raised her hands pointing at the injured girl. Before Sakura walk away, the old lady thanked her.

.....................................................................

"Izuku!!" Izuku looked up to see a certain pink haired girl ran towards him. "Saku-" he was cut off by a pair of slender arms pulling him into a hug. A blush crept up his face. "Dammit Izuku, what the hell did you do?" Pulling away, she started examining his body, trying to see if there's any mistake made in the treatment.

A relieved sigh came out of her mouth. Giving Izuku a smile, she pats his head like a child "Stop making me worry Izuku". The boy blushed even more at the gesture done by the pinkette, "gomennasai".

.....................................................................

"Ja ne Izuku kun!! See you in UA!!" Sakura shouted waving her hand in the air to Izuku who's walking away towards his home. Izuku smiled, raising his hands showing a thumbs up he replied "Mata ne Sakura chan!!"

(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)

Gomennasai ➜sorry
Ja ne➜ Bye/See you soon
Mata ne➜ Bye/See you soon

Ja ne.. I'll try to update as soon as possible.