C H A P T E R 5

A week had passed after the UA entrance exam, Sakura has no idea whether she pass or not since she didn't count her points. "does it really take this long for the results to get out??" staring at the clouds, a sigh escaped her mouth. The thought of her not passing the exam crossed her mind. After thinking about it for a few minutes, she snapped from the thought and sat up straight. Her hands balling into a fist "I need to practice the seal!"

Determined to complete the byakugou seal, Sakura climbed up her usual tree and started meditating.

................................................…………………

"Izuku, there are letters for you!" Izuku walked towards his mother's voice. Seeing her son's figure moving closer, she gave him the two envelopes on her hand.

"Two? Weren't they from UA?" his brows slightly furrowed after seeing the envelopes. Sitting in his room, Izuku teared opened both of the envelopes. The other letting out a small paper with some message written down, he picked up the paper and read it out loud slightly widening his eyes as he read words after words..

"Sorry to bother you Midoriya but this is Sakura Haruno's result. Due to her incomplete UA entry form, we don't have her whereabouts. Since you are the closest person to Sakura, we had decided to asked you a favor of giving this to her. Please don't open her result yourself"

Izuku's surprised face was replaced with joy. To know that people acknowledge their friendship,he felt delighted. Smiling like an idiot for a few minutes, his face soon dropped realising that he himself doesn't know where the pinkette house is. With panic rising to his mind, Izuku ran out of his house planning to search for Sakura right away.

................................................…………………

Exhausted,his chest heaving up and down after running for a long time. The sky showing shades of yellow and grey signaling that it's afternoon. Izuku's frustration increased. He walked around for the last attempt on finding Sakura. But his efforts were to no avail.

A long exasperated sigh came out of his mouth, Izuku decided to stop by the convenience store. He spaced out while walking, not hearing the familiar voice calling out to him. He sulk thinking about Sakura's result still in his hand.

"-zuku...IZUKU!!" snapping his gaze to the voice, he saw a certain pinkette sitting on a tree calling him. "Sakura-chan!!" the said girl jumped down from the tree "geez, Izuku... I've been calling you for thousands of time and you had just realised it now? Snap out of it shannaro.." Sakura stared dumbfounded at the boy who's smiling widely with tears at the corner of his eyes.

"What?"

With that, Izuku burst out saying how he's happy to finally found her. Sakura stared at him with a bewildered expression. She subsequently asked him what happened. Izuku explaining every details with his face showing various of expressions.

"Here, Sakura-chan it's yours" handing her the envelope, he realised the sky had darkened. Bidding goodbye to each other, they went their separate ways.

................................................…………………

Sakura placed the envelope on her desk, she opened it and found some kind of a coin?? "What am I supposed to do with this??" Flipping, rolling, flicking...nothing happened. Finally, she placed it on the table and a projector popped out making her flinched slightly.

All Might appeared and gave a thumbs up "Young Haruno!! I must say, what you did in the exam is incredibly heroic of you!! The points from the exam wasn't only from graded on villain points. Even though you have enough villain points to pass the exam, but...you had shown us the most important thing in becoming a hero. 33 villain points and 40 rescue points. Sakura Haruno, you passed the exam in second place with 73 total points!!" and just like that the projector turned off.

A pleased smile found its way to her face. Putting the projector aside, she lay on her bed. A happy sigh escaped her mouth "Naruto...I think I'm gonna like it here". Smiling happily, Sakura drifted off to sleep.

(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)

Izuku's a softie!! All I could think of in this chapter was him crying because of nervousness and happiness. Ahhhhh I'll try to update the next one soon!!