C H A P T E R 19

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"-you just need to cross it out like this." Sakura instructed, holding Shoto's pencil in her hand. It's unsurprisingly quiet when studying with him. The only response that she get are nods. As for questions, he only said one word like why, how, what.

"Do you understand?" Shoto nodded his head in response. As soon as he take his pencil away from her, she sprawled on the floor and stretches her body. Hearing her bones popped, she lets out a satisfied sigh. Unaware of the stare she gets from the boy.

"Are you tired?" He asked, she turned her whole body to face him while hugging her legs and form a ball with her body. Giving him a tired smile, she nodded her head. "Because of...me?" His eyes showed a glint of sadness. She realised what he's saying and sit up straight. "No no..! It's not like that-" she said but she could still see him sulking "Uhh...I- I always get tired at times like this".

Shoto doesn't believe it so he closed his books and arrange them on the table neatly. She let her eyes followed him. Finished placing his last book on the table, he pulled her gently by the wrist. Sakura froze as their bodies collided, his hands take hold of her legs and let them strangle his waist, he wrapped her arms around his neck, and she found herself in a reverse piggyback position.

Their faces are inches away. One move and their lips would touch, so she froze. She froze as he stand up to walk towards where ever it is he's going. It seems like the term "Personal space" doesn't exist in Shoto's dictionary, but she don't give a tinker's damn about it.

His breath fanned her neck everytime he exhaled. Feeling embarrassed, she placed her face on the crook of his neck, hiding her tomato face. Shoto was a bit taken aback when he felt her do that, but he didn't say anything and lean closer to her.

When Sakura felt him sitting down, she secretly take a peek to see what's going on. He's on her bed...oh, now both of them are on her bed. Wait what...? What in the motherfucking world? "S-Shoto.?!" She called out, raising her voice a bit in surprise.

'W-what is this?!'

'kyaa!!'

'Go away inner!'

Just when she was about to wriggle out of his hold, he lay his whole body down on the bed, causing her to follow suit. She could feel him covering their bodies with her blanket. And it suddenly dawned on her about what he's doing. Realising that he only wanted to sleep, she relaxed a bit.

After a few minutes, she shift around to find a comfortable position. The moment when she finally found a comfortable position, she was about to sleep but was interrupted by movements. This time, Shoto is the one moving. He moved his head downward until it's below her chest, his arms that's wrapped around her waist pulled her and he nuzzled closer into her stomach. Sakura found it cute so she chuckled softly and ruffled his hair.

"You know if you're tired you should just let me know" he mumbled. "We could always take a rest whenever you're tired" the girl raised her eyebrows "What about you? You're not tired?" Hearing no response, she wrapped her legs around him, her arms hugging his head. "You too should let me know when you're tired. I'm not gonna be mad or something" he lets out a hum and squeeze her tighter.

The pinkette sensed that he's hiding something, she just sighed and continues to stroked his head. "You know that you can tell me everything right?" she said, trying to reassure him into telling her "I'm always here for you" he hugged her closer if that's even possible. Pouting, she asked again "Don't you believe me?" This made him froze, he lets out a groan, indicating that it's not like that. He was anticipating for the next question but it never came, she went silent. He muttered quietly "don't..unde... ead hurts...".