C H A P T E R 9

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"sakura(talking)"
'sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)

SMACK

'WAKE YOUR LAZYASS UP IDIOT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE'

"Itai.." the now awoken pinkette rubs her sore shoulder while cursing inner under her breath, "damn it inner". Standing up on her feet, Sakura began searching for her alarm clock, "just what time is it anyway?". Finally catching sight of the pastel coloured clock, 7:45am, a screech instinctively came out of her throat "Fuck!"

The 1st period actually start at 8:25am but being in the hero course, they have short homeroom sessions at 8am. Which means, Sakura is freaking late considering the 8 minutes walk to school. After taking a short 5 minutes shower, she slipped into her school uniform and ran out of her house, taking a piece of bread and tying her hair in the process.

................................................…….……..........

Seeing the figure of the school, Sakura sighed in relief. 7:53am, the 8 minutes were shorten to 3 minutes thanks to Sakura's speed. She use a bit of chakra to boost it. The kunoichi walked further only to see a crowd of people in front of the school, she panicked at the sight of the crowd running towards her as if a tiger chasing its prey, "the fuck?!".

"EXCUSE ME IS IT TRUE THAT ALL MIGHT IS A TEACHER IN UA?"
"PLEASE TELL US WHAT HE IS LIKE WHEN TEACHING"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ALL MIGHT BEING A TEACHER?"

Sakura pushed through the crowd trying to get into the school. Once she escaped, her legs started running towards the gate like her life depends on it. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the crowd chasing after her from behind. Before the crowd could pass the gate, some kind of barrier suddenly appeared, blocking them from getting in.

'scary...'
'they looked at us like we're some kind of food.'

"Haruno,what are you doing here?" said girl turned to face her teacher "Aizawa sensei, sorry I w-" she was cut off by a hand patting her head, "let's go, class is about to start". She simply replied with a nod before following the scruffy teacher.

................................................…….……..........

"Good work on yesterday's combat training, I saw the video and results. However that's not all what I wanna say this morning. Now, let's get down with homeroom business. Today you will be--"

Silence.

"Deciding on a class representative."

'wow a normal school activity.'
'wanna get involved?'
'meh, not interested.'

The class rep thingy started a chaotic situation in their class. Her classmates started yelling saying they want to be the class rep. Until Iida started to shout asking them to quiet down "we should hold an election to choose the leader!" Hearing this, all of them agreed with his idea. Aizawa basically transformed into a caterpillar at the corner of the class, not caring about any shits happening around him.

Sakura started wondering who to choose since she won't be chosing herself. Looking around, Iida had caught her attention 'he always managed to handle the situations' with that, she decided to vote for the four eyes.

................................................…….……..........

'aghh noooo'
'looks like you managed to caught their attention outer.'