Rainy weather

I woke up shifting in my bed as I heard my alarm go off. It's 7am and I let out a tired yawn getting up to freshen up for work. It's a cold and rainy Wednesday morning and the cold front started last night and might last the day. After getting ready I look in the mirror putting on my perfume,

I quickly made my way to Storm's bedroom that was next door to mine of course

She stirred awake as her door cracked open and my heart warms up as she smiles at me from her little bed. She quickly got up knowing that I was leaving for work. I hate my job but it pays well!
"Momma!" She says hugging my legs. She was quite young but smart. She knows a few words and she likes learning.

"Alright be good baby. Mommy has to go to work! Jasmine is coming over just for you!" I say tickling her and she giggles nodding her head.

I hear the door bell and we walk to the door revealing Jas, my babysitter. She was still in college and lived next door of my house.

"Hey Jas, thanks for coming over. I'm heading out now, enjoy the day!" I said quickly kissing Storm and giving Jas a thankful hug.

"Don't fall or trip!" She screams as I close the door laughing because I was practically running in these heels. I enter my car driving through the building and stopping outside the building. Tony, who works here, took my car away as I enter the building.

Some people here fairly do not like me. I've heard gossiping stories about me and I hate it. They don't even know me yet they're so quick to judge. I've been working here for little over a year and the money pays too good that I'm financially stable with lots of savings.

And speaking of my job, today is a very important day. Mr Michael told me that some businessmen who are partners at MRL will be coming over this morning. He hadn't exactly told me who they were, mentioning something about staying away from them.

Michael was a married man who cheated his wife and I've seen the different girls he brings over at his office. He's made some moves on me and I'd avoid him, but lately he has been more demanding of me.

"Hey girl!" I hear my door open after a knock and Bailey, my best friend of 5 years, walks in with my coffee.

"Good morning! How are you?" I asked as she placed my coffee down taking a seat.

"You wouldn't wanna know. I have such a big hangover from last night's clubbing." She states looking annoyed with herself only making me laugh. She's a party animal!

"It's Wednesday morning. What were you thinking?" I asked shaking my head in amusement.

"There's no way I would've missed it! It was so fun you wouldn't belie-"