O'Neils at my house?

My hand slowly leaves his mouth and he sighs fixing his suit as I brush my hair back.

"I might be crazy. But still, I'm quite seriously. And please, call me Luciano." He says but still not seeing anything crazy about what he's doing.

"I'm not letting you give me 120k every month for doing nothing. And even if i was doing something, that's crazy." I said shaking my head.

"I don't really mind. Plus, then you can get rest, be free and spend time with your daughter." He says casually and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why do you care so much about me and my daughter?" I asked him because each time he keeps mentioning her like he knows us.

"Good question. You don't need to worry abut that, not yet at least. Look, we have a few minutes until we reach your house, take a nap. The streets are full so it may take a bit longer." He says dodging my question but I don't pressure his answer.

I lean my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. It was relaxing and honestly I could feel the anger I have in me calming. I could feel Luciano's hand playing with my hair and we sat in comfortable silence.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I feel someone gentle shaking me. I flicker my eyes open and it's been at least 10 minutes. It felt like I slept longer than this though.

"Nevaeh, do you perhaps have any guests at your house?" Luciano asked as he looked to my house and my eyes land on 2 different luxurious cars outside on my drive way. I knew that Storm was at kindergarten and Jas doesn't stay at my house nor does she have such cars.

"Mmm no. I- I don't know who's cars those are." I said uneasy as I clear my throat. The car had stopped and so I could see the perfect view of my house from here. But nobody was around along with their cars.

"Any friends or family that could be visiting?" He asked and I almost jump as I see the gun in his hand. I shake my head disagreeing. I have no other friends and my family hates me so they wouldn't be here. They don't even know where I live so it's not possible.

"Let's just hope that it's one of the two. If not, then it might be someone after you." He says opening the door and taking my hand. I was glad that the neighbors weren't around because if they were they'd see the gun in Luciano's hand. We walked past the empty cars and I check my front door that was still locked.

"I have a back door by the garden. Let's go check there." I said leading him around the back. I hear voices chatting as we get closer and Luciano and I share a lost look. My eyes land on the people sitting on the outdoor dining table placed on my garden...my family?!

I look back at Luciano who put away his gun quickly and my nails dig into his hand as my mouth parts. They all turn back at me and Luciano but I step back pressing my back on Luciano's chest not sure if I should run away.

"Oh you're finally here." I heard my mother says rolling her eyes as if we made plans to meet and I was late.

" I heard my mother says rolling her eyes as if we made plans to meet and I was late