Kaden Paine

'General'Full Name: Kaden PaineNicknames: "Grumpy Cat"Alias: JawbreakerTitles: "The Mean One"Age: 23Species: MetahumanHometown: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, though he's moved to D

'General'
Full Name: Kaden Paine
Nicknames: "Grumpy Cat"
Alias: Jawbreaker
Titles: "The Mean One"
Age: 23
Species: Metahuman
Hometown: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, though he's moved to D.C.
Accent: Standard American, though he's heavily code switching and actually has a southern accent

'Powers/Abilities'
Superpowers: Candy Manipulation: He can shape, mold, control, and distort candy. He can force it to his hand (like taking candy from a baby, not that he'd do that. Too much crying involved), and shoot it at people (sometimes in their mouth in an attempt to choke them).

Applied telekinesis: he can attach candy to things to move them. This depends on weight, and he wouldn't be able to manipulate anything else if he had to use the candy to move a person this way.

Candy Mimicking: As he manipulates candy, he can take on aspects of it. This starts with hardening or softening his skin, eventually leading to numbness and rendering parts of him immobile or slowing him down. For instance, he can be pulled apart with taffy mimicry. Someone could remove his finger and stick it back on and after a while it'll conform back to normal- or he could lose a finger if they are sadistic enough to take it. As for hard candy, someone could punch his arm and it could crack. Marshmallow would make him melt easily, and jawbreakers would make him a pain to punch.

Super-Weaknesses to those Powers: [Think how far, how fast, how much, how long, and other hows that affect the way you rp them] Both have the same weaknesses. People can eat candy. It is easily melted. If frozen and hit, it will shatter. Superstrength can obviously shatter it if it's hard candy, and most others are easily ripped. Electricity can run through some candies. He cannot control more than three types of candy at once (usually Jawbreakers, Rock Candy, and his whip). He can only control them as fast as he can pitch (65 mph). As for how much candy? The maximum is triple his weight, so roughly 400 pounds, or 181 kilograms, but who carries that much candy? He's really limited by how much he can keep on hand.

Candy mimicry: this is a good power in short spurts, but isn't effective long term. Or around fire. He has to wait for his skin to revert before he can rotate out the three types of candy. So, if he manipulated rock candy, chocolate, and peppermint, he'd have to wait for himself to revert from a rock candy state before he could manipulate a jawbreaker.

Non-Super Abilities: He's handy with a crossbow and has a strong kick. He does kickboxing as an outlet.
Non-Super Weaknesses to those Abilities: Crossbows are more difficult to reload than bows. He's not a professional either but he's decent. The crossbow isn't his claim to fame. Kickboxing is just a hobby. It's nothing too extravagant.

Weapons/Tools/Misc Equipment:
He has a crossbow that can shoot both regular and Rock Candy bolts.
He has a crossbow quiver on his belt, and an additional normal quiver on his back, which his crossbow attaches to. That quiver carries most of his hard candy, but there are other, smaller, pouches along his belt and pants and on his upper arm. Those carry softer candies like taffy or gum.
He has flattened jawbreakers making up a layer on the gauntlets on his suit, as well as a candy cane jawline over his mask, and a layer over his knee pads.
He also has a whip with a red jawbreaker on the end, which makes up his name.