Alzina Geenay (Sanatos Roleplay)

Name]
Alzina Geenay

(I can't decide on what nicknames she could have but there's Ali, Zi, Zina, Al, Alzi, or just Genie (though she really wouldn't like being called what her dad was called.))

Gender]
Female

Age]
16

Sexuality]
Straight

Appearance]
She has straight, black hair she usually has pulled back in a high ponytail or a braid. Her eyes are hazel (greenish-brown). She has freckles, a tan complexion, and she's about 5'3".

Being from a warm climate, she is constantly cold and tends to bundle up in sweaters and jeans and scarfs. She wears leather boots with hardly any heels more often than tennis shoes. She always wears her ring, a bronze band with a small blue sapphire set into it, on a long leather cord around her neck. (She's afraid she'll lose it if she leaves it on her finger, even though it shifts to fit the wearer)

 (She's afraid she'll lose it if she leaves it on her finger, even though it shifts to fit the wearer)

(Except with black hair and freckles and no holes in her jeans.)

(Her ring)

(Her ring)

Personality]
She's as timid as the mouse she can turn into. However, she's patient, a rule follower, and curious about the world. She's easily excited. She usually has a book with her. Alzina is scared of hurting anyone and refuses to do so, so she's a pacifist.

She doesn't do well in the cold. She'll shiver like crazy and her teeth will chatter to the point where she can't talk. She's a pushover when it comes to herself, but will try to stand up to others. She's not going to trust people easily. Though she's timid at first, once she trusts someone, she'd die for them.

She has a Middle Eastern accent, since her father was born in Saudi Arabia.

Strengths]
She's got the patience and tolerance of a saint. She can use stars to navigate through deserts or anywhere else. Hot temperatures are where she thrives. Finding hiding places is second nature to her.

Species]
She's a genie/jinn hybrid

Powers/ Abilities]
She can grant wishes to anyone, but only if she truly wishes it to happen deep in her heart of her own free will or if it's a life or death situation. And there's a huge chance of side effects if she isn't specific enough.

If someone steals or takes her ring, she is forced to grant whatever wishes they ask when she's summoned until they give her back her ring, which she is bound to. While they have the ring, she gets trapped in a world within it until she is summoned and when she is summoned to grant their wishes, she has bronze bangle-like cuffs (sort of like the genie from Disney's version) on her wrists. They need to be specific with their wishes because of major side effects. She also can't lie to them until they give her back her ring. Alzina will be exhausted once she grants a wish. It's harder for her since she isn't a full genie. They only have three wishes and her wishes can't manipulate love, life, thoughts, or the actions of others.

The jinn part of her allows her the human form since traditionally genies have a smokey form. It also allows her to take the form of animals, but only rabbits and mice.

The animal part of the jinn has a glitch. If someone startles her, there's a fifty/fifty chance of her turning into a bunny or a mouse. She seriously doesn't have control over this yet.

Fears] Being captured, being trapped, and freezing to death

Backstory]
Alzina grew up with a genie father who did everything in his power to hide her and keep people from taking her ring. To do so, he kept her in his lamp. There, he taught her about the world and who to avoid and how to hide what she was (by pretending to be a shifter). He taught her to never trust people with her secret and to fear being manipulated and used. He couldn't hide her forever though and sent her to a boarding school once she was old enough in order to protect her. This was after someone had found his lamp, of course.

Quotes] "A-are you s-sure about-t this?" Her teeth were already chattering and they hadn't been outside for five minutes. Alzina was pretty much waddling from all the layers she was wearing. She was bundled up in a coat, three scarves, a toboggan, earmuffs, two sweaters, a couple pairs of pants, snow boots, three pairs of wool socks, and two pairs of gloves. A red scarf was covering the lower half of her face and her faux fur-lined hood was up. Only her eyes and glasses were visible. Yet, she was absolutely freezing. "I've never been ice-ice skating. What if I fall through?"

She wasn't really worried about falling through. She was worried about losing her ring after falling through. They'd never find her because she'd be trapped inside it. Even worse, if she did start to drown, she could wish herself out of the situation and they'd know what she really was.

"You are completely insane. I am not getting on that- that thing." She didn't know the English word for sled. She'd never needed it. "I don't like the cold and Bobby Jones already got a face-full of it after he fell off."

House You Don't Want To Be In] Sarentine

Other]

Passwords]
1. Favorite Ship? Percabeth
2. Tag 4 friends please :) Kitkate02 AliceMadCheshire BeastChan Some_Random_Person98