Avi Brant Hutchins

Full Name: Avi Brant HutchinsNicknames: [What your friends call you] Goose, though he hates being called that, and Brant, which he actually goes byAlias: [Your hero or villain name] Goose ChaseTitles: The Feather Duster, WaterfoulAge: 26Species: [...

Nicknames: [What your friends call you] Goose, though he hates being called that, and Brant, which he actually goes by
Alias: [Your hero or villain name] Goose Chase
Titles: The Feather Duster, Waterfoul
Age: 26
Species: [Human or Metahuman] Metahuman
Hometown: Wichita, Kansas
Accent: He sounds like he comes from the middle of nowhere in the US.

'Powers/Abilities'
Superpowers: [Think what Superman could do] Teleportation that leaves feathers behind.
An ear-splitting honk that can leave people stunned for a second.
Flight, but only for five minutes at a time.
He can also manipulate feathers.
Super-Weaknesses to those Powers: The teleportation can be tracked because feathers appear when he appears and leaves. He can't go more than half a mile away.
The honk can only be used once every five minutes, and only seven times a day or else he can't speak for a day.
The flight, as previously stated, can only be used for five minutes at a time, then he drops.
The size and shape of the feathers cannot be manipulated, only the location, speed, and rigidity.
Non-Super Abilities: [Think what Batman could do] He's pretty good at safe cracking and escaping. He knows sleight of hand and how to get out of handcuffs.
Non-Super Weaknesses to those Abilities: He's not so good at hiding his tracks and almost completely refuses to fight until he can't run anymore.
Weapons/Tools/Misc Equipment: A stethoscope for hearing the dials on safes, a decoder (though that takes a minute to get the right combination), a frisbee with feathers hanging off of it, a small knife (which he swore he'd never use against anyone).
Overall Skill in Combat: He only knows the bare minimum to protect himself.

'Alignment'
Moral Alignment: [Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil] Oh he's Chaotic Neutral. He's not actually after hurting anyone. But hurting the banks of rich people? He could care less.
Polar Alignment: Kinda sorta complicated. Vigilante? He will work with anyone should the need arise because he has some sense of self preservation, but he also wants to stop his family's crime group. If given the chance, he would become an agent for the heroes and rat out his family
Current Relationships: He has his parents and a brother about six years old. He wants to end all this before his parents tell him what's up.
Loyalties: He trusts money, but never people, especially not his family. Unfortunately, he has to seem loyal to the Maelstrom Contingency to keep his head

'Appearance'
Hair Color: Brown hair
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: He's a string bean.
Typical Civilian Outfit: He's actually fairly well-dressed. He likes polos with bow ties and slacks and shiny shoes.
Alias' Costume: A black bird mask with feathers around the edges adorns his face. It covers his hair and extends down to the neck of his suit (think Spider-Man). His jumpsuit is a dull brown at the torso and black at the legs with brown feathers coating the upper part of the fabric, the pattern extending on. A row of black, then white, crosses his shoulders and neck, just like a Canadian goose.
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks/Etc: he has a lot of scars on his fingers and hands from being attacked by waterfowl over the years
Extra:

'Details'
Mental Health: He's very flighty, and deals with anxiety
Wealth: Not so great
Religion/Belief System: Karma, and helping karma out at times
Thoughts on Metahumans: He's cool with anyone as long as they don't try to kill him
Anything you'd like to add:
Are you public about your identity: oh definitely not
Backstory: So, Brant had always been attacked by geese for as long as he could remember. He didn't understand why until he was cornered and his powers reacted. He poofed a couple feet away, a pile of feathers in his wake. The next time, he yelled at them. It came out as a honk. After that, he was swimming at a lake, got dive bombed, and flinched so hard the feathers flew off the goose. Of course, that was a genuinely terrifying experience, one that made him jump and he wanted away as fast as he could. He reached the beach and jumped to the shore- except he didn't land. He hates geese.

Everyone wants to be a hero, and Brant was no exception...until his parents revealed they were in a crime syndicate and wanted him to join once he was old enough. He couldn't become a hero and fight his family, even if they were thieves...but they might be safer in prison once the debts they racked up are paid. That's why he steals. He wants to pay off his parents' debts to whatever criminal organization they got themselves mixed into so he can have a normal life.

Recently though, things took a turn for the worse. His mom, Swan, started killing with her powers. He's getting more and more desperate to stop them. He's talking in codes, leaving notes in feathers just long enough for heroes to see. He's taking risks, and he'll either succeed in getting his parents caught by the heroes...or he'll get himself caught.