Reuben McHolm

Name: Reuben McHolm

*Nickname: Rue

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: longish curly brown hair, brown eyes, dark skin

*Wears: usually simple jeans and a t-shirt with some tennis shoes.

*Family: His mom and dad and little twin brothers, aka evil toddlers

*Pet: Dogs, cats, hermit crabs, bunnies, parakeets. His parents own an animal shelter, so he has a zoo

Powers (up to two): Artistry animation: the ability to bring inanimate objects to life

Personality: he's borderline antisocial and meticulous. Reuben's honest and can't stand it when people lie. He has a difficulty seeing the difference between someone being rude and telling the truth. He loves to run and was raised around animals, mainly dogs.

Backstory: Reuben isn't a sob story. His mom had powers, his dad didn't. They still loved each other. Sure, there was the occasional argument about what they were going to do after Reuben's powers showed up, but it was sorted out when the letter showed up. Reuben didn't want to go at first, but his mom made him so he's stuck with it.

Strengths: He can bring other people's art to life as well as his own and thankfully put it back to its original state, so long as he's conscious.

If an animal thinks something's wrong or there's a threat, Reuben knows. He knows the body language of some animals like dogs and cats

Weaknesses: He can't control what the inanimate object will do after he brings it to life. They have a mind of their own, but take after how the artist felt when it was made. He can't control how big the art ends up, but it's usually small. And even though he can draw quickly, he can't draw very well. It's stick figure bad, so when he brings them to life, they're about as nice looking and sounding as doodle bob. His power bugs him a lot and when he's in a foul mood, random art will come to life.

He's not very strong. At all. A three year old could sit on him and he'd have difficulties getting them off, even if they sat still.

*Quote: Look, this is about the fifteen millionth time someone's asked me that today. Yes, I can bring art to life. No, I will not draw something to show you. You'll see it eventually. And I can't draw that well. It's scribbles bad.

Password: littlerock