Dhalion (The Caladrius) Alpas

The Caladrius, who prefers his Greek name Dhalion, chooses to heal Irregulars instead of humans, though he will make exceptions if he deems the human worthy

Name: Caladrius

Alias: Dhalion Alpas

Gender: Male

Age: 30 in appearance, but over 3,000 in reality

Appearance: Light, almost white, blond hair and icy grey-blue eyes. He stands at six feet tall and has knobby knees and fine hands. He became fascinated by his ears and pierced one of them. He usually has a ruby stud of sorts in it. He has a prominent Cupid's bow and almond-shaped eyes. His chin has a slight dimple and his skin is relatively pale for someone who was a pirate before (because his feathers reflected the sun and kept his skin from receiving damage). His jawline is sharp.

Irregular Appearance: A pure white egret with a long orange-yellow beak and spindly black legs. He stands at about 3.3 feet tall (a little over a meter) with a wingspan of five feet long (about a meter and three quarters)

Species: Caladrius, though the proper term is Dhalion: the bird of healing

Role: Former human hugger and savage, current traditionalist, wire, and superhuman

Powers:
-Prophetic Healing: When Dhalion refuses to look at a patient, they will "not" make a full recovery. When he looks at them, he can choose to cure them and take the sickness into themselves. The Caladrius then releases the sickness into the sky and heals itself. Some of it is falsehood. While the Caladrius can say that they're going to die, it means without help. However, he does see an aura around those who will soon die without his help.

-Immortality: "Unfortunately," according to Dhalion, he will live until either he destroys himself trying to heal someone or he is kîlled. He will never age.

Relic: A golden neck cuff in the shape of a serpent. He wears it in honor of Cleopatra, though he only leaves his irregular form to work on irregular patients and drink. A bird form can only support so much coffee, as it turns out.