Dacien LaCarroe

"Name (Full): Dacien (Da-see-en) LaCarroe

Age (Please make it a reasonable age): 18

Species (You can be human too, but for Pete's sake, please make your oc a humanoid. In other words, don't make your oc a spatula): A harpy, though the only difference between him and an angel in appearance are his feet, which are talons.

Appearance (In detail please): His hair is long, straight, dark, and silky. He takes good care of it and his wings and tail. His hair and wings and tail are pitch black, but they catch the light like oil or raven feathers. They are based off of a raven's. His skin is tanned and he cannot grow facial hair. His feet are scaled, black talons. His wings make him look like he's 6'3", but he's actually 5'7". His wingspan is 18'. His nose is long. He has a butt chin. His eyes are dark, almost black. He is never without his black leather jacket because it gets really cold up in the air.

Personality (In detail please): He loves shiny things and prefers great hair and clothes to friendship and compassion. He adores the outdoors and would spend every minute of his life out there as long as it was warm. He isn't just a fan of pine needles and warm breezes either. He watches thunderstorms for hours on end and takes pictures of flowers. He collects bugs and grows miniature gardens. He doesn't care what people think of what he likes as long as they don't think his wings look sloppy.

When he's outside, he's calm and collected. He's at ease and enjoys the smaller things like stretching his wings in the sun. Dacien is quicker to laugh and crack jokes. He might even let lose a rhyme or two. The indoors, however, puts a damper on his mood. The fluorescent lights wash him in the wrong kind of light and rubs his feathers the wrong way. He's tenser and quieter inside. His wings twitch and he can't extend them without hitting someone unless it's a gym. He doesn't do it intentionally, he just gets nervous. He's a little snippy too.

He can be downright rude without meaning to. He just doesn't realize people are sensitive. He lives without a filter and it doesn't work in his favor often.

Powers/Abilities (Don't forget to add limits and weaknesses to them, and make them reasonable and detailed): He can fly, but he prefers not to in flightless company. He can't fly forever and has to come down to rest after about twenty minutes. It's like a light jog to him.

Strengths (Max 5): He can throw a punch. He can weave a basket and braid a mighty fine braid. He's intelligent, but doesn't let it get to his head.

Weaknesses (Minimum 3, and make them reasonable): His wings prevent him from going into small spaces. They tend to reveal how he feels even if his face doesn't. They tend to whack people on accident. They shed everywhere. Comparing him to an angel will quickly anger/annoy him.

Fears/Phobias (At least 3, and make them reasonable): Injuring his wings, losing his hair, and crowded spaces.

Backstory (No sob stories. That's Destiny's thing): He's never lived in a city, and frankly, he's glad he hasn't. He very much prefers the countryside where he's lived all his life. He didn't have annoying family members drop in. They were too afraid of losing their precious WiFi, which, for the record, he isn't a fan of. Unfortunately, because they didn't want to leave the city, that meant he had to come to them. He spent a week of every summer in the city. He would have rather had his wings coated in molasses. Every day there made him feel like the air was being leached from his lungs. He thought he could suffocate on the pollution in the air alone. Flying was even worse. No wonder his cousins were so wimpy. The air was practically smog soup! Who in their right mind would like to fly through that?

Fighting history (Don't all be professionally trained warriors): He accidentally whacks people with his wings and can throw a punch, but he doesn't like to do either of those.

Password 1: salmonella
Password 2: Don't join unless you know you're going to be active