Elyse Connell

Name: Elyse Connell

Nickname: Ely

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Species (hybrids are allowed): Werewolf

Where they live: Scout Island

Personality: She is jumpy, she only kîlls for food or when threatened by some wild creature. She gets easily cold, so she wears long sleeves and pants. She often talks to herself. She's scared of what she's capable of.

Description: straight brown hair, brown eyes, short, small scar on her right cheek (because she tripped when she was younger and cut her face on a stick)

Powers: she can shift into a dark brown wolf

She also has an acute sense of smell and advanced hearing

Strengths: She's strong, quick and generally a good shot. She can hear and smell extremely well, so it's unlikely that something would sneak up on her. She's also jumpy, so that helps her get to her feet.

Weakness (at least three): Her powers are not very well controlled. On a full moon, she has next to no control. Meat, especially cooking meat, makes it difficult for her to keep a steady mind. At night, she gets easily scared and might draw her bow at nothing or the slightest sound.

Fears (at least three): the full moon, bears, ghosts

Weapons: her claws, her dagger, her bow

*Pet: She's afraid she'd eat one on a full moon, so no.

*Quote: "If I could change- no, not into a wolf- my species, I would. But since I can't, I'm better off here."

*Backstory: Elyse grew up on Scout Island. All she wanted was to escape the wolf inside her. But even after using a bow instead of her wolf form to hunt, she still couldn't escape the full moon.

*Other:

Password one: l

Password two: l

Password three: I will not be all knowing