Quinn

^Assuming that's somewhat what she'd look like
Role: Human
Name: Quinn
Nickname: Harley (Jk never call her that, especially when she's drunk. She may be a happy drunk, but that doesn't mean she won't take a swing while laughing)
Age: 18
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Female
Looks:She has light blue eyes. Her hair is dyed blonde. It's naturally a light blonde, but a bad red Koolaid hair dye experience ruined its color. Half the eyelashes on her right eye are broken off because she put on mascara before she curled them, so she hides it with thick fake lashes and eyeliner. Her skin easily burns, like her brother's, but she slaps on lotion and other skin protectants because burnt skin doesn't look good. Her skin and lips dry out easily, especially on her hands, so she always has chapstick. It's not uncommon to see her rubbing the stick along her hands, since chapstick works just as well as lotion. And she always smells like cake batter because of her Chapstick, perfume, and lotion. She's tall and lanky, but not as tall as her twin.
Personality: She's willing to try anything once and that often leads to regret (see Koolaid hair). She's courageous and boisterous and always ready to go on an adventure. Quinn is easily entertained, but easily bored. She is flippant. One second she'll be sure she wants chocolate ice cream and the next she'll want vanilla. If you need someone to talk to, she's always ready to talk. Underneath that flashy exterior, she's really easily scared and a genuinely good person who cares about other people's feelings. However, she can be prejudiced and hangovers leave her snappy.
Likes: Desserts, adventures, music
Dislikes: her eyelashes, tradition, flirts
Powers: She has a wicked glare, if that counts.
Strengths: She has a lot of energy and a good idea on occasion. She's great at pretending to be the opposite of how she feels. She's decent at reading people.
Weaknesses: She laughs really easily and she's extremely ticklish. She's easily scared, though she'll put on a confident front. She won't back down from a dare and she tends to bite off more than she can chew. She's exaggerative. She's sympathetic and a sore loser.
Occupation: Partyaholic with nothing to lose but her brother
Backstory: Quinn has a history of finding things she isn't supposed to know about at the time. Christmas presents? She's stumbled upon them every year on accident. Those scary movies her parents watched after they thought the twins were asleep? She wasn't asleep and hid under the covers, terrified there were monsters outside. Speaking of monsters, vampires scare her to death. Why? Because she caught a glimpse of a scary vampire movie ad when she was three and the lady's scream from it still chills her to the bone, even if it's only replaying in her head. She was always told to be ladylike as a little girl. "Sit still.", "Be nice.", "Don't sit like that.", "That's too much food, young lady." and "Say please." were common phrases she heard every day. But it was never perfect enough for her grandmother. She grew to hate it with a passion. She did everything to spite her upbringing. She never sat properly at the table. She purposely arranged the table wrong. She wore a short black prom dress. She ate as much food as she wanted, especially when it came to desserts. And when her brother started going out, she took the chance to go with him.

Nobody's perfect
I will write long detailed replies
Abby