Chapter 46

An overflowing joy scattered at me inside. I can't explain what I feels right now. No words are enough to describe how magical it is. I can't help but to smile because of the overflowing happiness I am feeling right now.

This is how my heart beats looks like whenever you're at my side baby. he said in a serious tone laced with sincerity and sweetness.

He let go of his hug with me and it stood beside me. He put his one hand on the railings while one of his hand picked up on my waist

Hestia he said

I turn my head towards him while he didn't take his eyes off at the light that form into heart that beats so fast.

I gulped while staring at his perfect prominence of nose. Xione had a presence like a king that no one could ignore or deny it. Although I can see only is his half face, his handsomeness was really lifting. His face was so perfect seems like it was graven for a very long time.

I need you like a heart needs a beat he paused he lift up his head then he pointed the top of the building that had a bright Star at the top of it.

Yung bituin na iyon ikaw iyon hestia, You're the brightest star that came into my life. You're the brightest star comes down from  the paradise. I do not know why I'm attracted to you. There is nothing important for me and you just really. You're an Angel that heaven sent me. Ang wika nito at bahagyang lumayo SA akin NG konti.

May dinukot Ito SA bulsa NG pantalon niya at may kinuha itong box na kulay itim. NG buksan niya Ito ay tumambad SA aking paningin Ang isang kwintas na silver na halatang mamahalin at pinasadya pa Ang pendant nito ay isang bituin na kumikinang NG sobrang tingkad mas lalong nagiging matingkad Ang kinang nito SA tuwing tatamaan Ito NG sinag NG araw at NG liwanag ng ilaw. Ito yung kwintas na kayang lumikha ng sarili niyang liwanag kahit na gaano kalalim Ang dilim SA paligid niya.

Kinuha niya Ang necklace SA box at isinout SA akin. Hinawakan niya Ang aking kamay at matamang Tumingin SA aking mga Mata.

I felt so lost in his gray eyes. My heart beats faster and faster.

I promise to be on your team, I promise to be faithful, I promise to stand by you, I promise to trust you, respect you, follow you, honor you, and support you. I promise to love you always. I promise to protect you against them. I can be your strength, on the times that you are weak. I can be your eyes on  the times that you couldn't see and I can be your voice on the times that you couldn't speak. As long as I'm alive, standing, and breathing you are safe and no one can hurts you.  He said seriously while looking directly at my eyes. Those words are directly travelled at my heart. I can't help but to cried in so much Felicity. This is that we called tears of joy.

Ngayon Hindi na ako mag Isa. Nawala Ang lahat NG mga pangamba, takot at alinlangan SA puso ko at napalitan Ito ng katiwasayan. Ramdam na ramdam ko Ang sensiridad SA bawat pag salita Niya na tila ba ay pumapasok Ito SA aking boung katawan at dirediretsong lumandas patungo sa kaibuturan NG aking puso.

Ssshh, Don't cry baby Ang malambing na Sambit nito at marahang pinunasan Ang mga luha SA aking Mata.

Thank you so much Xione, I love you so much.  I said through sobbing.

I love you more My Dr. Doll. He said and sucked my lips gently and pulled me closer to him.

His kisses felt so good. Pakiramdam ko tuloy ay Ito Ang first kiss naming dalawa. Parehas naming hinahabol Ang aming hininga NG mag hiwalay kami sa aming pag hahalikan.

Pinagdikit niya Ang mga noo namin bago siya ngumisi SA akin.

Now you're mine and you will no longer have the chance to change your mind. He said sweetly in a threaten tone.