Chapter 30 Final

Jacob/Zelk's POV

I woke up around 10am to see a message from Clay.
"Oh? What's this."

"Hey Jacob. Wanna come over for a little chit chat and tea later at my place, around 12o'clock?"
From Clay.

Interesting.
"Sure! Why not! Thank you for inviting me! I'll make sure to come on time!"

Sended.

"Is some finally excepting the reality and wanting to talk with me?" i said to myself and laughed. He had to gave in at se point. I stood up, got ready and ate breakfast, i still had time, but it's whatever. My mind trailed to Georgey and about earlier that night. "Maybe i can snatch him over to my side. Assuming from what he texted me. He seems to be questioning who he should believe." i thought. Everything goes back as i planned it. What a great day. Time passed by and i made my way to Clays house. I knocked and he opened the door a little later.
"Hey Jacob." he greeted me with a slight smile. "Come in."

Looks like someone lost a leg.

We sat down in the kitchen, he brought me some tea and started a conversation.
"So. What happened to you anf what did you want to talk about?" i asked taking a sip from my tea.
"Just felt like talking, also because i feel like you don't know about alot of stuff that has been going around." he said. "My leg? Yea, it had to get amputated. Atleast i got this prosthetic leg tho." interesting. Wonder how that happened.

"Ah. Alright and well, no. I don't know about alot of stuff that has been going around. Noone really tells me anything, except for Mega. If he knows something he would tell me. Did something else happen?" except for the Halnov street incident.
"I heard that Darryl was getting better, maybe. Zak was still out." he stopped.
"Come to think of it. I haven't heard anything really from Finn, Georgey nor uh... yea." nor? Probably was gonna say Wilbur.

"I texted Georgey that night. He's having a bit of a trouble with everything and we talked about it for a bit. He'll be alright, tho Finn i don't really know." noone is gonna hear about ever again.
"Oh. Well i'll call them up later." he stood up. "Do you want anything to eat?" he asked and i shook my head.
"I already ate. Thanks."
"Alright."
I stared at my tea. I knew that Wilbur was dead and that it was Clay. Noone here is slik and i can use it against him.
I also had Finn's phone. Ah.. so great..
But then got caught of guard by Clay slamming his hands on the table.

"Yes?" i said.
"Let's cut it here Jacob. I'm done with you bullshit." ah woah so scary. Tho i did flinch for a split second. He pushed me off the chair, but i stood up quickly.
"Woah there buddy! What's wrong? So much anger that you need to let out on me or what?" i grind.
"Don't buddy me Jacob. You are the reason why we are all in this shit!" Clay shouted at him.

I just smiled. "Aw. Why are you shouting at me Clay? Is our little chit chat over already?"
"Noone would have to suffer if you were dead!" he yelled at him.
"Is that what you think? Ahaha!" i just laughed.
"What's so funny! Everyone will eventually turn against you!" Clay yelled again.

"Pah! There will alway be someone on my side! No matter what! Also would you look at that! A little dream becoming a reality." i said all confident. Standing there like king.
"Fuck off Jacob! It's gonna end here! Go burn in hell! You murderer!"
"Oh? Me? A murderer? Look at what you've done." he smirked.
Clay was shocked. "Ups! Did i just say that? Oh i'm so sorry for acusing you for murder. That you probably didn't know i knew about." i grind and laughed a little. I saw the anger in his face. Break Clay. Break!

"I'm no monster like you!"
"Yes you are. Why can't you just except the fact!" he is so stubborn. Rolling my eyes and said- "Why do you have to be so stubborn Clay."
"The deal is over Jacob." he said in a monotone voice.
"What." i looked at him dead in the eyes.
"I'M DONE!"
"YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" we yelled at eachother.